Reviews for The Art of War
Heidi Walters chapter 42 . 10/22
So good! Read it in a couple of days... This NEEDS a sequel, even just a short one with a few chapters, or an epilogue. Great work! Favorite lokane fic!
kat chapter 42 . 7/15
read it all in one sitting, great story!
Thanks for the wonderful read, it was truely wonderful. I loved your vulnerable Loki. I just hope that Thor and Sif figure out a happy ending for themselves.
GinHanelle chapter 42 . 6/5
Thank you for making me happy today with this story. _ I do so adore tricksy plans and happy endings. By happy endings I mean ones where there is hope that the characters will be able to manage things fine even if we're no longer "watching." In general, I disapprove of relationships and only put up with them because I want to read many stories but few have no pairings, thus I am surprised to say that this is one of those rare times where I find myself very much approving of this couple. Not who they are, but how you have written them-they're pretty much perfect for each other(and in no way are they dysfunctional-what a change!). Many people fail at writing good relationships (even if I laugh at their occasional amusing cuteness), so yes, this was a lovely change. Thank you very much.

Also, I appreciated that quotes for each chapter. I will say, however, that the chapter titles freaked me out! (LOL!) (I don't know, I just kept expecting the worst. One-word titles, or word titles in general just make my imagination start going crazy)
Much love and luck your way :D
GinHanelle chapter 40 . 6/5
I'm surprised you say there was Sif hate when you wrote this story. I saw the summary and was expecting far worse, so I'm actually rather sympathetic towards Sif. Truly, this might be the only story in which I do not hate her. It's bizarre. O.o

Fantastic job on everything.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 6/4
Oh that was fun to read. Especially the ending!
Bmas chapter 1 . 5/10
Nice fic you should write a sequel
Confused chapter 9 . 4/24
So far, I'm really liking this. However, wait.. They're in Britain? And Thanksgiving is coming up? I thought that was just an American holiday...
mfaerie32 chapter 13 . 4/16
I really don't see how she's going to fall in love with him...he has no remorse from the thousands he killed in New York, it doesn't seem you're going the 'he was controlled by Thanos' route, he killed Heimdahl, orchestrated a love potion on Thor, and is now trying to orchestrate the king's death even though the real Odin is in Odinsleep. If she falls in love with him, she's no better than he is. (
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 4/16
He's completely evil and that was all kinds of wrong, but DAMN...wet, naked LOKI. Yum Yummy Yum Yum. Lol.

My favorite line...The male minion could live. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 4/16
How in the hell did he know that she would come back to that spot though? If he's been there for a few days, building up the background of why he's weak, then he couldn't have been following her.
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 4/16
Well that doesn't bode well for later on. He finally gets going to realize his feelings for her, and then it's going to come out that he drugged his brother to forget her. That conversation is NOT going to go well.
M. Iris Alicea chapter 11 . 4/8
Wow. Alright. I like seeing Jane be absolutely honest with herself. The Lokane in this story might work! Before it was iffy, but now more possible for me.

OptiRace chapter 42 . 3/24
Please please make a sequel! I really love them as a couple!
I can't wait for the sequel! In love with this