Reviews for Eight months and eight days of Fifty Shades
pepe71 chapter 3 . 11/4
Seriously LOVE Ana 2.0 ;)
pepe71 chapter 1 . 11/4
Oh my god... this is heartbreaking :(
This was some great writing! I wish they would finish this story.
degfas chapter 64 . 9/23
I hope that you update the story soon I would love to find out what happened at the wedding. I would also like to see what happens with the baby. I really like the fact that you didn't use any of the tropes that you could have to make the story go along such as amnesia, Anna meeting somebody, Christian giving into Elena and sleeping with her, or somebody dying. I liked the Gideon Cross crossover. Good job at getting to 300,000 words without making everybody absolutely miserable in order to do it. I know it's been a long time since you've updated the story but I hope you finish it. There's nothing worse than having a good story without an ending.
amanileo001 chapter 1 . 9/5
ewwww wth is wrong with this fanfic i mean really!
Update please :(
fiftyshadeslover15 chapter 5 . 7/16
i just seen that guest reviewer's review and im a little confused how gaining muscle make you a man? also Im happy you stood up for your self and your story. Ps dont take other people bs they are just petty people. have a nice day and update soon
J.P.Luvs-Fifty-Shades chapter 64 . 7/2
Absolutely am totally loving this story...I am wondering why did you stop writing it? I really hope you will continue it. So looking forward to hearing about the wedding video, the double baby shower. Also the births of Teddy and Ava. There could be a possibility Mia gets pregnant too now...This story is to good to be forgotten...
Pks9704 chapter 64 . 7/2
I have read a lot of good reviews. But I don't want to start this story if there is no ending
I hope you come back to this story. I read it over and over. please come back to it :-)
This is a very sad story but I whould love to read the rest of it
rcjr3905 chapter 64 . 6/18
update please. i love this story.
Mikita4ever chapter 64 . 4/30