Reviews for A New Start
WarriorBard chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
I wish they would have done more with Mulan's story than they have. This is my new ending for them.
bfelix chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Oh, the end was really interesting. But I must admit that because of you I like RedWarrior (is that the name?). I mean, I know it's a SW but I enjoyed so much more the little RedWarrior parts. Anyway, that was a really great story!
bfelix chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Damn it, you made me create an acc just for favoriting this fanfic! I've been reading fanfics in this site for a while, but I was so lazy to sign up. lol But I had to do this, because... omg. You write so good and I really can feel Mulan's and Auroras' agony. I want to keep reading today, but I have thing to do now... But I'll be back! Congrats!
Jemekins chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
oh well i didn't expect this would be the end.., aww a happy ending for them yay!
Jemekins chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
poor Phillip...
charmingskyblue304 chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Interesting ending.
nerdfighter523 chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Great job! Thank you!
Jemekins chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Aww Mulan and Aurora should be together., start with a clean slate tell Phillip but the baby though what will happen?
Jemekins chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
i really like Red even though she almost eat Aurora!lol
nerdfighter523 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
I love the dynamic between Red and Mulan. Great job! Thank you!
everydaydreamer chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
So I was only going to read a chapter, yet here I am 15 chapters later. I couldn't put it down. A very well-written story. I enjoyed every bit of it. The only fault I have is, a kiss shared between Aurora and Mulan would have been nice. That said, it was still a very good fic. Thanks for writing it.
charmingskyblue304 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Nice chapter. Interesting on how Phillip will take the news.
Jemekins chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
pls continue! want to know how mulan and aurora's conversation will go
Sky chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Good job, it's a really good story so far, keep it up and merry christmas
Zelda's Hero chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!