Reviews for Beauty and the Tragedy
Melior Silverdjane chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I like endings like that.
But is it really the end ?
Your last two words in the chapter make me doubt…
Anyway, I liked that.
It's a good chapter at the beginning of the year.
Thank you and happy new year !
Amari412 chapter 23 . 1/17/2016
This was a wonderful story :D I'm glad you finally got to finish it. Granted it was sad seeing them part I hope melinoe and asterion will be back together again soon
Melior Silverdjane chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
I like your fic.
Poor Melione !
Is there any hope…?
Amari412 chapter 21 . 6/24/2015
Yay another update :D uh oh, asterions in tartarus! Maybe mel can get him out? I hope so
Amari412 chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Oh dang! Things are about to get real here! I eagerly await the next chapter!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Update immediately, please!
Amari412 chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
Yay! And oh man this was intense. Please dont kill Asterion! Sadness! Also man if Hades saw melinoe doing what she did I think he'd be just so proud lol loved this chapter
Amari412 chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Im rooting for asterion to kill minos if melinoe can't. Also that whole control thing kinda makes me remember that one scene from Ella Enchanted. I think thats what it was called. But anyway cant wait to see what happens :)
Amari412 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Yay an update! Please dont let this one go its really good
I hope Asterion finds her soon. Sorry but I cant call him beast now lol always mythologically correct XD
Amari412 chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
I kinda like this new take on the minotaurs story. It just makes me wanna give him a hug
Amari412 chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Yay! You updated :D its all good it was worth waiting for. Well things just took an interesting turn, and I love it. Id like to see how melinoe actually met Asterion (I refuse to call him beast, sorry) when they were children. And you know this actually goes along with the minotaur myth cause he wasnt locked up until he was a lot older. Cant wait to see how all this plays out :)
Amari412 chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Awwww! This was really sweet :) and beast is rather fitting but im sure hopefully melinoe will know his name. Also, is pasiphae dead in this? Or he just hasn't seen her in a while?
Amari412 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Oh yay finally! Awww Asterion really is lonesome isnt he? Well this actually made my bad day a little better. Thank you so much
Amari412 chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Omg! Yay they finally met! Love it it seems hr knows somethings different about melinoe just isnt sure what it is
Amari412 chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Oooo I liked this chapter :)
Not sure if you knew but the minotaurs real name is Asterion. I thought that was interesting and shared it with you :) I think in a strange way he's fascinated with Melinoe. Can't wait for the next update :)