Reviews for Crossing Hearts
Sorry to post a review as an anonymous reader, I just never bothered to make an account. I just finished chapter 19, and would like to point out that you never let Rachael have an emotional reaction to being raped or physically abused. She hasn't shied away from anyone's touch and isn't cagey or afraid o physical intimacy. I just find it saddening that you made her character so 2 dimensional with her emotions, and have made the characters so blasé in relation to these issues.
Regards, Marcus from Australia
cecos chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
those authors who uses rape as driving plot for their stories does not even deserve to be called writers. if you can't come up with something else and resolve to rape then you are no better than the raper himself. what a waste of time reading this piece of shit story.
dj25taz chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Love every bit of this story
twinz2525 chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
This cannot be over
ABookLover chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
If gar didn't already kill Adonis I would have done it myself. Great story though I wish Adonis didn't have the luxury of a quick death.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 33 . 2/13/2014
Great story, ever think about a sequel?
LadyArabellaoffiore chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
FREAKING AMAZING! I must admit it was certaintly dark at times but thats what made it great! I love how they are all normal people but still have the qualities of the cartoon characters take cy for example with him and the boys video gaming! It was absolutely amazing! :)
Cierra Johnson chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is great so far! I really like the Adonis harassing Rachael part, I sense some major drama coming from that.
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 33 . 2/2/2014
I loved this story soo much great job! but what is the baby's name?
bbraeluver22 chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
power puff girls looked so different but i don't knock TV shows without seeing them
bbraeluver22 chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
he would never remember this day?
PraetorianAlpha chapter 33 . 1/22/2014
is thisend? I love this!
AmeliaRoseIsTheNamePeeps D chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
I agree with you on the power puff girls thing. I really hate the fact that cartoon network is changing our childhood cartoons :( also they did ruin teen titans and power puff girls, basically the whole station sucks now.. Just like they ruined WB kids too.. Anyway I really like your stories :D and I think u should keep writing. I still can't believe how much it's changed, even Disney Channel has. I know why tho haha.. PM back if u want _
Purple Wild One chapter 33 . 1/18/2014
Wow. Great story. Is there any more? One thing: you have quite a few typos that you might want to fix. My suggestion is that you read your work out loud. Anyways, keep writing wonderful stories! BBRae forever!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 33 . 1/17/2014