Reviews for Crossing Hearts
dj25taz chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Love every bit of this story
twinz2525 chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
This cannot be over
ABookLover chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
If gar didn't already kill Adonis I would have done it myself. Great story though I wish Adonis didn't have the luxury of a quick death.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 33 . 2/13/2014
Great story, ever think about a sequel?
LadyArabellaoffiore chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
FREAKING AMAZING! I must admit it was certaintly dark at times but thats what made it great! I love how they are all normal people but still have the qualities of the cartoon characters take cy for example with him and the boys video gaming! It was absolutely amazing! :)
Cierra Johnson chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is great so far! I really like the Adonis harassing Rachael part, I sense some major drama coming from that.
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 33 . 2/2/2014
I loved this story soo much great job! but what is the baby's name?
bbraeluver22 chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
power puff girls looked so different but i don't knock TV shows without seeing them
bbraeluver22 chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
he would never remember this day?
99godzilla195 chapter 33 . 1/22/2014
is thisend? I love this!
AmeliaRoseIsTheNamePeeps D chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
I agree with you on the power puff girls thing. I really hate the fact that cartoon network is changing our childhood cartoons :( also they did ruin teen titans and power puff girls, basically the whole station sucks now.. Just like they ruined WB kids too.. Anyway I really like your stories :D and I think u should keep writing. I still can't believe how much it's changed, even Disney Channel has. I know why tho haha.. PM back if u want _
Purple Wild One chapter 33 . 1/18/2014
Wow. Great story. Is there any more? One thing: you have quite a few typos that you might want to fix. My suggestion is that you read your work out loud. Anyways, keep writing wonderful stories! BBRae forever!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 33 . 1/17/2014
Nice
Bluedog197 chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
YOU CAN'T SEE IT BUT I'M DANCING FOR JOY AND SQUEALING IN DELIGHT WHILE GRINNING SO BIG THE CHESHIRE CAT WOULD BE JEALOUS dude finally the parent's both have kid's and are happy together it was so cute how kori was being over protective but anyone would be and i don't think Rachael has to be worried about raising their son she'll do great and wow did you see the chick's i think kori was in more pain the Rachael and look at victor no great job man just i need to see this haha that was funny so great work and really glad to see this up soo good luck and peace.
SilverFeathered123 chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
Keep writing, I order you to keep writing.
:D