Reviews for Blood, be my master
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aw. Zeke doesn't like having Crowley there. I'm beginning to wonder what Zeke's priorities really are. He gets rid of Cas and now want Crowley gone. Hmm. Interesting.

Good one. :)
Ash8 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hi! That was great. I absolutely think this could be a possibility. Crowley has to get out of that trap somehow and that seems to be a feasible solution (not sure if it will be Zeke who will help him - but I love the idea that he would). I love the dialogue - it felt very in character. Great to see you writing again.
tanya13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
omg! that is an awesome theory! i would have not even thought of that and i can totally see it being spot on! love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That would make a whole lot of sense, and I hope Crowley injecting the blood actually has something to do with the plot, instead of something random the writers just threw out there. Who knows with Carver. Lovely job as always, so glad to see your fic again! My favorite fanfic ever was "Lucifer's Pony" (I think that was the title), where you turned Sam into a Friesian. Perfect pick for a breed for Sam.
Thank you! chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very interesting speculation, you have got me thinking there!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Excellent idea. Thanks for writing
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Uh-oh, That is a possibility because I also didn't like that Sam would have not made sure he had all the syringes with him. Then again, this episode had another glaring hole for me as well. Why didn't Dean just take a copy of the page to Cas, (or Zeke) who both could probably read the ancient language. Duh. They didn't need Crowley for that at all. Both bros weren't thinking their best in this one.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very interesting, it would be something to see in the weeks to come. Thank you for sharing.
carocali chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
LOVE this idea! Everything about it is made
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
My God thank you! Somebody actually made a Supernatural Fanfiction about Supernatural. Holy genius writer Batman! I was thinking that the fandom wants nothing more then a shipping filled gay romantic drama. Some crazy man/former now ridiculously stupid angel love fest. And it's totally excellent too so thank you thank you thank you!
Is this what you think? Granted Zeke isn't on the up and up but it's a fantastc story. As much as I loath the Cas story I adore the brothers story this season. It totally keeps you guessing that's for sure. Absolutely brilliant.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
What a wonderful surprise. :)
Though I hope it is not Zeke that gave Crowley Sam's blood, this is actually the same thought I had while watching the final scene. Unsure why Zeke would have done it, but more upset that he had Sam 'sleep/took control' for an unknown reason.
Thanks for sharing story and idea with us.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Enjoyed this tremendously!

zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So good to hear from you again! I've run through so many speculations in my mind about Crowley and the syringe but I'm really liking yours! Thanks!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Love it!
lipglosskaz chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Excellent! I love Zeke stories!