Reviews for Homeward Bound III: Running with the Wolves
Zero Unit RGB chapter 17 . 1/4
Hunter sure is discriminatory against the pets and their owners which doesn't surprise me in the slightest, really. Honestly, if I was a wild animal with a distinct understanding of the world, I'd probably find myself disdainfully accepting the presence of "humans" on the earth. Oh who am I kidding, even as a human, I still do that. But you still portrayed Hunter in a way that showed how it would look in Chance's eyes so I doubt many people have taken a liking to him. I haven't and I agree with his views though the exaggeration is what keeps me grounded. And they finally made it to Oda's home, I wonder how things will turn out from here.
susanlwade1962 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
4 film last
Melee Master1 chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Me being busy with my job makes me forget about some things, including this fic. Sorry! Managed to catch up now, and I'm still impressed with it! Keep up the good work!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Hunter clearly has a lot of pride in being a wolf and you've depicted his distrust and distaste of his distant relatives very well. And I have no idea what to think of Oda, he's still extremely suspicious in my book but I simply cannot figure him out. The best thing I can think of is that he's simply lulling them into a false sense of security before he strikes. I do hope for the best for the pets.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
Hm, so on the human end, their hoping to get a search party started. On the other end, the pets are trying to avoid hunger, a mountain lion, but ended up falling in with a wolf pack. Probably the same one that left the deer carcass, why is it always the deer that leave that visual imprint on me? I'm worried about this Oda character, and his mention of dreams, this is very concerning. And what about Sassy? I didn't hear them mention being good to the cat. Though I assume "cousin" included Sassy along with Shadow.
Nach11012 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Good story. Keep up the good work!
vburro08 chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
FINALLY, THE WOLVES APPEAR!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
I got used to writing on my phone and then as soon as I had free access to the desktop again, I have up on my phone so I get where you're coming from. And this was quite the chapter, seeing the animals together and resting is good but the thought of a wolf, and Diva's dream, are rather unsettling. And when the manager came up, I kept reading his lines in Mr. Moseby's voice from the Suite Life. Sorry, you didn't need to know that but things sure aren't doing well on the human side either. I feel bad for the parents, things are simply not going well for them. But every couple has their ups and downs, this is just one of their downs.
vburro08 chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
loved this chapter. can't wait for the next!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Wow, Jamie, going through your rebellious stage even before puberty is done with you. shame on you child, your family is distressed enough as it is. And boy, do i feel bad for the hotel staff. I know (Not personally) all about how people in customer service is treated and the way everyone is being rude and disruptive is the perfect depiction of the louts that give them a hard time. As for the dogs, I'm worried and hopefully, they'll get out of the blizzard in on piece. Then again, I have no doubt that that's exactly what'll happen. And congrats on the Lion King story, I haven't been around on that forum recently so I'm not sure if I'll actually check it out. We'll see! Keep it up!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I'm really worried now. But I feel strangely happy too. The blizzard, the fact that the main characters are dogs, and one of the pups are named Cody all remind me of Balto, the movie I watched two nights ago. Oh my God, I think I found my newest love for a while. Anyway, this was an exciting chapter and I loved how normal they're portrayed. Best of all, you really captured that essence of panic, distress, and danger. Amazing job! Can't wait for the next update!
James F chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
nice job. this story has the feel of the movies, and a cliff hanger chapter to boot! keep up the good work.
Stephen chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Keep em coming love the book
Zero Unit RGB chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Whoa, a blizzard in San Fran? What's crazier than that it that I'm reading this chapter and part of my mind is distracted with my vacation to France. I'm going to be in a plane to Europe tomorrow evening and I won't be back until August. Even crazier is the fact that I was listening to Nickelback's Rockstar and when I read the part about their plan taking off, the plane sound effect in the song played at the exact same time. Life. Anyway, this was quite a chapter but I recommend reading over some of the stuff in the first half, there are a couple of mistakes in need of fixing. Everything else was good and I'm still worried about Diva's dreams but I suppose that was the intention. Can't wait to read more.
Doglover 22 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014