Reviews for Homeward Bound III: Running with the Wolves
Zero Unit RGB chapter 13 . 3/25
Wow, Jamie, going through your rebellious stage even before puberty is done with you. shame on you child, your family is distressed enough as it is. And boy, do i feel bad for the hotel staff. I know (Not personally) all about how people in customer service is treated and the way everyone is being rude and disruptive is the perfect depiction of the louts that give them a hard time. As for the dogs, I'm worried and hopefully, they'll get out of the blizzard in on piece. Then again, I have no doubt that that's exactly what'll happen. And congrats on the Lion King story, I haven't been around on that forum recently so I'm not sure if I'll actually check it out. We'll see! Keep it up!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I'm really worried now. But I feel strangely happy too. The blizzard, the fact that the main characters are dogs, and one of the pups are named Cody all remind me of Balto, the movie I watched two nights ago. Oh my God, I think I found my newest love for a while. Anyway, this was an exciting chapter and I loved how normal they're portrayed. Best of all, you really captured that essence of panic, distress, and danger. Amazing job! Can't wait for the next update!
James F chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
nice job. this story has the feel of the movies, and a cliff hanger chapter to boot! keep up the good work.
Stephen chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Keep em coming love the book
Zero Unit RGB chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Whoa, a blizzard in San Fran? What's crazier than that it that I'm reading this chapter and part of my mind is distracted with my vacation to France. I'm going to be in a plane to Europe tomorrow evening and I won't be back until August. Even crazier is the fact that I was listening to Nickelback's Rockstar and when I read the part about their plan taking off, the plane sound effect in the song played at the exact same time. Life. Anyway, this was quite a chapter but I recommend reading over some of the stuff in the first half, there are a couple of mistakes in need of fixing. Everything else was good and I'm still worried about Diva's dreams but I suppose that was the intention. Can't wait to read more.
kristian.montano.92 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
cool
Zero Unit RGB chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
I really love this chapter despite a couple errors I found which made it seemed a bit rushed which I know it shouldn't. I thought it was interesting how the pups sort of resemble each of the adult animals although Cody eating bugs is certainly not very Shadow-like. I suppose its still possible he ate bugs in his youth. I'm pretty impressed with how well you kept everyone in character though, probably one of the hardest things when it comes to fanfics. Oh, and about your brothers, don't bother with them, it doesn't matter what they think so much as you keep doing what you're doing and realize that this isn't for nothing. Have fun on your vacation!
Melee Master1 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Cool chapter once again! I understand you being busy later, so no complaints from me over it! Hope you have fun once you go!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Diva's dreams are certainly worrisome especially since there really isn't anything to explain them unless she just ended up eating too much or something. Furthermore, you should really be careful with some of your phrasing. I'm pretty sure you meant "knocked out" and not "knocked up" because one meant that the pups were dead tired and the other meant they got pregnant. And I'd be concerned if it was the second one. Anyway, I thought this was a great chapter, very amusing and definitely pleasant to see how the humans do in their social lives. As for the pups, I would have to say that my favorite would be, I'm not really sure. I don't really see their unique personalities just yet, I'll probably answer that some other time.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
It was always a mystery of how Shadow escaped that hole. I just figured that Chance pushed Shadow up there but getting out through a dream is cool too. Dreams are very powerful things. It was a little difficult for me to get past their parents "conversation" because I'm still reading this with a pleasant Disney mindset. That was way out there.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Aw, their first winter. I still remember my first winter that I actually remember. One of my best memories ever. Anyway, I forgot to mention this last chapter but did you make up that last name for the family? Because according to the wikia, their last name is something like Seaver or Weaver. Either way, it rhymed with Beaver. Nice job and I've just run out of time to read more. I'll check out the rest tomorrow, maybe.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Huskies are my favorite dog breed and the name Damian is perfect! Also, it is very true of how large they can grow, I saw one at this dog place I volunteer at and these were my exact thoughts. "I shall ride that beast into battle!" Okay, I'm exaggerating. Anyway, that legend was definitely intriguing. I mean turning the face that dogs are descendants of wolves into a mythical legend with a moon goddess is just incredible. I loved it!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Sassy's interruptions are dead-on with her character and are just outrageously funny. But this story helps me know the second movie a little bit more than I already did even if it is changed just a bit. Such a sweet and cute chapter though.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Sassy is so sweet when it comes to Delilah and so in character when it comes to Chance. Despite the fact that I only watched the movie like two or three weeks ago, it feels almost nostalgic reading this, like I'm coming back to something I haven't in a long time. But I guess that's a good thing. Anyway, I don't want to give any advice until the last chapter because for all I know, you might've done something new and I don't even know it yet.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Okay, now the narration is better for me. This is really cute, honestly, it feels just like it did when I was watching the first movie. It's refreshing a bit invigorating. And I love how Delilah says "Most of, you've got me" when in most scenes like this, they would say that the pups are the "most of all".