Reviews for Red Passion
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2019
This story had me hooked from the very first paragraph and i couldn't put down my phone until i finished the entire thing in one sitting lol i loved this story so much and my heart is literally going to come out of my chest from the roller coaster of emotions that i have going on after finishing this fanfiction jk. Thank you so much for sharing this story with me and everyone else who has the pleasure of reading it.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2019
YOu really make me despise team SalvaLena. Seriously, and as much as I like Bonnie in canon, idk about all of this.
Crow Skywalker chapter 21 . 9/8/2019
Loved it!
amcke1991 chapter 21 . 8/21/2019
I just completely loved this story! I so hope they’re is a sequel. It’s just utterly amazing and so much potential for further with care, Bonnie and Katherine
amcke1991 chapter 5 . 8/20/2019
I have a thought. With there blood being “one” does this also mean that cares blood is now the cure for a werewolf bite too?
amcke1991 chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Oooh I’m sensing a blood bond emerging
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2019
Just revisited this amazing story - thank you so much for writing and sharing it! X
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 21 . 1/23/2019
beautifully done.
cshen.julienne chapter 21 . 12/16/2018
I love that last line so much!
VHarlow chapter 21 . 11/12/2018
Yessssss! This was so good! Honestly one of my favorite klaroline stories (and I’ve read a lot). Thanks for sharing!
VHarlow chapter 9 . 11/8/2018
Noo, this breaks my heart!
VHarlow chapter 3 . 11/6/2018
So far I’m obsessed! Can’t wait to keep reading! This is how the show should have gone!
Mindabee chapter 21 . 10/5/2018
Good story!
KolMyLove chapter 21 . 8/12/2018
I just re-read this in the past few days! it's still one of my favs be proud of this story I love it! I wish they would have done something like this on the shows bc they're perfect together! thanks so much for this story!
Raycicle chapter 21 . 6/25/2018
Just re-read And I'm still in love!