Reviews for burn away the chill
Jbug47 chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
Really good! Very enjoyable!
keystothecastle chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Rereading your earlier fic, and it is wonderful. I too love S1, and hope you write many more fics for the early Seasons.
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Let's take a second to realize how amazing this is. Are you realizing it? Good. Cause I am too. And it's perfect.
Lal chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Uh, this was all kinds of delicious. Only wish this had actually happened. Whew, thank you! :-)
Lokken.8 chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Well damn, now I have to wonder how would this change known future...!
Nice work!
someheartslove chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Why apologizing? Whoever didn't like didn't have to read it or make comments about it.
I did like it. Especially the kiss after rushibg down the stairs.
someheartslove chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Did not expect this!
But I did like it!
I like careful Castle. He is the sweetest
someheartslove chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I have no idea why I stopped reading your stories. But I just realized I was so very wrong. This last sentence... Aaaaaa. Perfection.
I love all the stories set up early in the seasons , especially when they start with this much emotion.
Chelypdj chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Nice
Dianna1965 chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
I loved this story!
jadedromantic13 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I enjoyed this! It might be a little OOC for season 1, but it can be hard to break the mindset of canon and sometimes you just need to suspend the disbelief and roll with it! Despite that, this was still really enjoyable to read!

Also I've just recently discovered you because of tumblr and now I'm obviously stalking you and reading all your old fic. And I've made a pledge to leave reviews for everything I read for the next month at least, so expect more of these kinds of reviews on random old fics :)
Manxkid chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I think this scenario is completely realistic and could easily have happened. Thank you for putting it into words.
Wilker39 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Having seen all episodes numerous times..The love season 1 was my favorite especially the first half!
kimmiesjoy chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
having read your AN i wana just say screw realistic thats half the fun of FF i loved it!
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
beautiful interactions during such a heartbreaking moment