Reviews for Against His Will
CMandICgirl chapter 19 . 2/3
I loved that story so much, it was so well written, and I could not stop reading. So I read it in one sitting! I do have to say that I am a little worried that I enjoyed this story a little too much, maybe I have a hidden sadistic streak...well I'm sure most people reading this story do, hahaha. Anyway, amazing story! I hope you continue writing, and I hope your family life is good :)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
This was a really great story.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Seriously, I do not know why I torture myself so. I live reading stories like this, but my heart burns and cries when I do. I feel so bad for Spencer! Waaaaaaaah!
tannerose5 chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
I think it was a good idea to make Rossi his medical proxy. They have a father/son relationship.
tannerose5 chapter 17 . 8/26/2016
I'm surprised the females were allowed in the room to begin with. How embarrassing for the men to see him, but the women? That was just inexcusable.
Village-Mystic chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
The parallel with Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when his team surrounded him in the hospital bed and in this closing scene are seen.

On a RL note, glad you had a baby. I prefer AO3 as a reading format but I may come back here to see some of your older stories or if I get impatient again.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Yeah, this is about as horrible a situation as could be conceived. Reid was too psyched out to do something that would turn the guy off when he could talk - tell him that he's 30 and not 14.
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
Great story! Thanks for writing even while you were managing a newborn. Can't wait for another story from you and your fabulous mind!
lil joker 1989 chapter 20 . 1/25/2016
This was awesome I really enjoyed reading it
Iceleaf13 chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
The 'this too will pass' that they were saying strongly reminded me of the song 'In Passing' by Indica.
A pretty song.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
Amazing! So well written and it made me cry! Poor Spencer! :'( I do love it though and I was hooked from the start! :D
MW3addict chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
This story was absolutely incredible. No other story has kept me up until 4:47 in the morning. Seriously, there was no chapter I could stop at to go to sleep because it was such a page turner. Thank you so much for writing such a brilliant fic!
Doclover chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
I loved it
starfire25 chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
interesting story. i really liked it. poor reid. i'm actually into that bdsm stuff. it facinates me.
Kas3y chapter 20 . 1/27/2015
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY! I would love a sequel on this. Or just any other story with major Reid whump :P :D

Fantastic writing and I look forward to reading ur other pieces of work and any future stories :D