Reviews for Against His Will
Village-Mystic chapter 20 . 22h
The parallel with Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when his team surrounded him in the hospital bed and in this closing scene are seen.

On a RL note, glad you had a baby. I prefer AO3 as a reading format but I may come back here to see some of your older stories or if I get impatient again.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 23h
Yeah, this is about as horrible a situation as could be conceived. Reid was too psyched out to do something that would turn the guy off when he could talk - tell him that he's 30 and not 14.
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 20 . 7/31
Great story! Thanks for writing even while you were managing a newborn. Can't wait for another story from you and your fabulous mind!
lil joker 1989 chapter 20 . 1/25
This was awesome I really enjoyed reading it
Iceleaf13 chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
The 'this too will pass' that they were saying strongly reminded me of the song 'In Passing' by Indica.
A pretty song.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
Amazing! So well written and it made me cry! Poor Spencer! :'( I do love it though and I was hooked from the start! :D
MW3addict chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
This story was absolutely incredible. No other story has kept me up until 4:47 in the morning. Seriously, there was no chapter I could stop at to go to sleep because it was such a page turner. Thank you so much for writing such a brilliant fic!
Doclover chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
I loved it
starfire25 chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
interesting story. i really liked it. poor reid. i'm actually into that bdsm stuff. it facinates me.
Kas3y chapter 20 . 1/27/2015
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY! I would love a sequel on this. Or just any other story with major Reid whump :P :D

Fantastic writing and I look forward to reading ur other pieces of work and any future stories :D
woolyjumpers chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
noooooo! i can't believe he was really sold! how are they going to catch edwards if he's out go the country!
woolyjumpers chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
OHH N OOOOO!
They can't sell him otherwise the team will never find him! :...(((((
woolyjumpers chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
aww no reid don't give up! he is getting very stockholm-y, is that coming up?
woolyjumpers chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
omg team! they need to investigate and get poor reid out of there! you know edwards is a smart guy, he himself never really hurts reid, he's only the middle man and really can only be charged with kidnapping
woolyjumpers chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
omg! he took footage! poor reid