Reviews for Against His Will
starfire25 chapter 20 . 2/6
interesting story. i really liked it. poor reid. i'm actually into that bdsm stuff. it facinates me.
Kas3y chapter 20 . 1/27
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY! I would love a sequel on this. Or just any other story with major Reid whump :P :D

Fantastic writing and I look forward to reading ur other pieces of work and any future stories :D
woolyjumpers chapter 10 . 1/19
noooooo! i can't believe he was really sold! how are they going to catch edwards if he's out go the country!
woolyjumpers chapter 9 . 1/19
OHH N OOOOO!
They can't sell him otherwise the team will never find him! :...(((((
woolyjumpers chapter 8 . 1/19
aww no reid don't give up! he is getting very stockholm-y, is that coming up?
woolyjumpers chapter 6 . 1/19
omg team! they need to investigate and get poor reid out of there! you know edwards is a smart guy, he himself never really hurts reid, he's only the middle man and really can only be charged with kidnapping
woolyjumpers chapter 5 . 1/19
omg! he took footage! poor reid
woolyjumpers chapter 4 . 1/19
ohhhhh whats going to happen to poor little spence!
fingers crossed the team get the message :)
StrawberryBubble chapter 20 . 1/12
I don't know if I could ever express in words how amazing this story was. I read it all in one go, when I should have been sleeping, but I feel no regret unlike other times I do the same thing. You. Are. AMAZING. And it's not just your writing that is amazing, it's YOU.

Long story short, I feared for the longest time that, after I get older and maybe want a family (if ever lol, I'm a little like Spencer when it comes to that sort of stuff), that I would not write fanfiction anymore. That I would have to either go to real books, you know, ones that could be published, or stop all together, because it simply wouldn't be something I could do, or even want to do, when I wasn't really "young" anymore. I don't know why, but, that was my fear.

Was. Thanks to this story, and you, and you even having a child while STILL writing this (I like writing dark stuff too)...I'm not scared of that anymore. I'm really not! I feel like I can write fanfiction for as long as I want, however old i am, no matter what happens.

And, aside from the story being, simply put, incredible, I want to thank you for existing. This might seem a little dramatic, probably from lack of sleep, but it has been worth it, and it will be worth sounding silly to let you know how much of an impact on fanfic has had on my life.

Incredible job. Truly incredible. I will be looking for more of your stories in the future!
Tyalieva chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Wow. This one is harsh. Would you by any chance be a friend of Gothina?
It is well writtne though. And for my poor soul and heart, not too graphic. Very good job!
Sukee93 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Hello, dear Silverwrym!

First of all, congratulations for the birth of your daughter Renee! And bravo for having continued to write this story in the same time; it mustn't have been easy.

I read "Against his Will" from the beginning to the end in one night, couldn't stop in fact. Should I feel guilty for liking it because of the heavy whump? Maybe, but I love it anyway. I like how you made Reid doubting his career in the beginning, which is why the team didn't jump on searching for him right away. And I adore the end, from the rescue. Really. Reid didn't let his guard down, and it didn't become suddenly all bright and perfect and happy. The long process to the "healing" was very well written, heart-breaking but touching.

So thank you, and keep the excellent writing :)
(oh and sorry for the not perfect english...)
Guardian Fox chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
I loved this chapter. It was very emotional for me to read it, and I like how nothing really dramatic happened to elicit that. I'm glad there was the 8 month jump ahead, rather than going through the healing process. Poor Reid.

A few notes: while Reid was captive, I felt that he would have worried more about his mother - at least the financial aspect, maybe thinking that people would look for him after his money for her treatment ran out? On that note, since Reid is gone, he can't write her letters. I felt that his mother would have maybe contacted the FBI about that (since she has already met them and therefor has a line of communication). I just feel that Reid and his mom have a really strong bond that would have prompted sooner action; as soon as she realized he was gone she would have at least acted out and the team would have responded earlier.

As for the team, I feel that everyone who hasn't talked to Reid about him leaving would have had more trouble just letting him go. In terms of tracking him down, shouldn't Garcia have come across the airport tapes sooner? I feel like that would be too hard for her. Although, I suppose they weren't working on the assumption that he was taken, even though Morgan was sure the letter didn't sound right.

Because of these reasons, I had to work to suspend disbelief for parts of the story. But I did enjoy it. Especially the conversation between Reid and Morgan at the hospital. It felt very genuine and it was very emotionally satisfying after everything poor Reid went through. I felt guilty for reading this fic since now Reid has to dealt with such horrible things! I love reading Reid whump, but feel so awful because I hate to think of him going trough the aftermath of abuse. :(. Anyway, great fic. I enjoyed reading. :)
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
OMG! First Congratulations on the baby! I really got into this story and couldn't let it go. It was very well thought out and written. I'm so glad you gave Reid a home and family to come back to:-) Thanks so much for that, because yes, "This too shall pass" is a great way to look at our obstacles and adversities no matter how big or small. I also say, "God won't put more on me than I can bare." I think both of these statements are true:-)
olliebella chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
cant wait to read your next adventure with read , this was a brilliant story xx
olliebella chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
really enjoying this story , poor reid xx