Reviews for Daddy's Girl
beckyzoso chapter 1 . 5/27
I love how Emma integrates Hook's sayings, "bloody demon" and "fancy you when you're not yelling at me". Like she is always thinking about him and what he says. And on the show how when the shadows are attacking she only yells out "Hook" not Neal. Muahahaha I love that. So in this story when she says she was so afraid she would loose HIM not them that just made me smile so wife my face hurt. I loved Charming's last line "I didn't need to hear the attractive part" oh that was funny. A perfect bonding time for these two, too bad you weren't in the room writing this scene for the actual show! I would love to see this. You are very talented, thanks so much for sharing, cheers!
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I can't get enough of the family cuteness! And Emma's determined speech was "quite passionate", If I do say so myself ;). I loved it as I always do. You are BRILLIANT, you know that?
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I like the parental side. You can get a lot of the character in this way. Also I'm pretty sure there's a 'really attractive pirate who fancies her' even when she's yelling at him.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I'm glad you had Emma with an outburst about the two idiots and their fight over the freaking lighter! I mean seriously, right at that moment? DX But anywho... I particularly liked your line about how Emma and Neal loved each other, yes, it was first love and it was painful, but I really don't think they're of the True Love with the capital "T" and "L" variety. But Emma and Hook on the other hand... ;D Haha Keep on writing!
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Aww. I really wish this would have happened. I want more daddy!Charming moments!

Great job! :))
TashaRose chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Excellent. I like this shared moment between Father and Daughter. You are right, we don't get to see enough of those.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I loved that, great job!
FreckledWriter chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I never realized how alike they are, but they are. This was a sweet little Fic!
Azurii chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I sometimes just want to cry about the lack of Charming and Emma interactions in the show and it is one of the reasons why I check fanfiction a lot, just to see a bond between them and let myself feel as though it is all canon. I this story that you've done, actually I read all three parts of this and I really do like what you've done; David and Hook, Mary-Margret and Emma and now Emma with David, maybe for your last one do Hook and Emma just so everyone has two stories that they are focused on? Really it is up to you considering you are the brilliant writer, but since you are going to write something with them maybe just continue with the pattern...

On to the story itself, I really did love the interaction you have done between David and Emma, how he isn't pushing her into just blurting out her story, but more of a patient father trying to understand his daughter's problems. He didn't put ideas into her head, but merely stated the fact of what Emma unconsciously said to him. I really, really like it, honestly I'm glad that you didn't take the focus off of them in the end, because what you ended it with was absolutely perfect.
Annie chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
So good, and so spot-on! What a lovely little read - thanks for sharing!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
That was the best Emma/Charming conversation I've ever read. I loved it :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Emma and Charming are so much alike! She does have a lot of Snow in her, but she's way more like her daddy
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Perfect! I need moments like this on the show!
James-Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is so cute and much needed, watching this show is like having my emotions on a continually taut string jeez, and this was lovely.