Reviews for Unexpected Odds
Wall-flower1999 chapter 27 . 2/17
Hi! I am in love with this story. And I have to let you know that. And that I've re-read it a hundred times. I honestly can't wait to see were you end it and how Chloe and Derek continue on. But at the same time I never want to see this story end. I am secretly hoping you do bonus chapters about Chloe and Derek in uni. I'm getting the sense that you'll end this with Derek going to College, so bonus story of Chloe visiting him, or him coming back to surprise her, or Chloe and Simon getting accepted and moving closer to Derek... like I'm obsessed with this story. I honestly think you could publish it and I would buy 12 copies. I hope you update soon!
GoldenShadow401 chapter 28 . 12/25/2020
Thank you for writing this masterpiece. This is now officially one of my favorite darkest powers fanfic and I cant wait to reread it!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/17/2020
Love this story! Can’t wait to read more!
Only Need Some Romance chapter 28 . 5/28/2020
I absolutely love what you did with this story! I’m so overly hooked! You have done amazing and I can’t wait to read more!
Wall-flower1999 chapter 28 . 5/23/2020
Your stories make me so happy! I've been re-reading them all week and I can't wait to see how this ends! I'm also secretly hoping to get a glimpse of university Derek and Chloe they're just so damn cute and I love how you write them in all your stories!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2019
Make it a New Years gift and update! Thank you!
delena21051 chapter 28 . 10/4/2019
Such love for this story! ️️️️️
Lizbeth M Hdz chapter 28 . 10/3/2019
This is such a great story! I love it! Please update more soon!
X.summergrey.X chapter 28 . 9/17/2019
I feel this is coming to an end. So sad. I wonder how there college years will go. I think this is a story I will reread in the future.
kaitgirl chapter 28 . 9/16/2019
It always makes me happy when this story updates!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 28 . 9/16/2019
This is ADORABLE. All the sweetness between them is making me so happy...I could just read Derek/Chloe fluff all day.

candynewcomer23 chapter 28 . 9/16/2019
I saw this was updated at 3:30 in the morning when my dog got me up. I really wanted to just stay up and read it because I was so excited lol. I went to bed but read it as soon as I got up. I love how you have written Chloe and Derek and their relationship. I really enjoyed the family get together at the end and am wandering if Derek will actually have any type interaction at all with his mom? I wanna say I get why Chloe said about not cutting her out and that it had to do with losing her own mom. All in all I loved it and it made my day!
bubblephoe23 chapter 28 . 9/16/2019
I'm so happy for the update and glad that you're still writing DP ff. I absolutely adore your stories and hope you keep writing for yourself and us!
Keep the fluff coming~~
Guest chapter 27 . 8/25/2019
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2019