Reviews for Born Ready
lloyd hayward chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
did kristoff nut in anna?
JessicaIsASheerio chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Aww I didn't want it to end! You are my official favorite fanfiction writer! Since "In The Heat Of The Moment" I have been daydreaming about Kristanna! I get how pure their love is, ever since I saw the very first "Frozen" trailer...Oh...my...lord...I WAS SHIPPING THEM LIKE CRAZY! Anyway, this was an amazing fanfic and I hope you do more in the future!
Love, Jess
ariakellie chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
MORE MORE MORE!
PREGNANCIES ARE THE BEST!
PLEASE SAY SHE'LL GET PREGNANT!
Fanficluver chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
i liked it,but 2 disney people lil weird XD
Lala chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
In the next chapter they go back to arendale after a couple of days and when they get there a man was screaming at Elsa to stop using her powers because she was making everyone cold when she wasn't it was just him. She tells him that if they don't like it they leave and there not cold when I use my powers because I provide winter clothing. She's convinced that she is doing bad and tells Anna is that she has to look after arendale because she had to find a way to get rid of her powers the others tell her to not listen to the crook but Elsa isn't convinced. She runs into the mountain again and makes sure no one comes by improving marshmallow. Anna and kristoff leave the servants in charge of the kingdom so they can go get Elsa but when they get back with Elsa the kingdom is dark and gloomy no joy and happiness when they arrive at the castle they find out who is in charge its the eldest child from the southern isles and he has defeated everyone. They take back the throne and he is put in his own prison in his own kingdom and problems start to pile up.
Cindy henriquez chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
HOT! IT WAS SO COOLLLLL!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
L
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was very sweet.
PERFECT chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is too perfect. I literally can't even right now.
Skyblue56 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Love it! It would be awesome if you continued it!
LW12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
very good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
awws
Make More Lololo chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Make More Please! More Detailed
rrocks chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is so sweet! I loved it!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wonderfully done! Now these two are married and are spending their first night together. Anna feels happy to be with her true love at last, and she and Kristoff are lucky to have each other. I know all of their friends and loved ones are very happy for them, and especially Elsa, who wishes them the best. :)