Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
Tifa Redfield chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOL, sorry i just loooved it when Ada asks him what the most important thing in his life is while tryna be all sexy and he's like 'my wife' and i'm like 'awwwwwwwww!' coz thas just too cute! It was Ada tho wasn't it! The one that beat Claire up? It sure as hell seems like it! AAARGHHH! And now she comes in here acting like 'miss thang' and trying to take leon away again. If she does anythin else i'ma pop in ur fic and beat her up myself!

ANyways i'm glad chris is a disney fan coz i'm like the biggest disney fan everrr! I dont think i'll get over it no matter how old i get. I could seriously sit there and watch any disney movie and sing along to EVERY song. I tell ya, everyone teases me about it, so shh dont tell anyone;)

Woah this is startin to look more like an email. Well I'm sooo glad u see my fic as one of ur fav's, and its great to get that from a gr8 writer like ur self. I love ur style so keep up the great work!
Saunce chapter 3 . 10/5/2002
YAY U UPDATED FINALLY! Great chapter. Damn Ada Wong. I wonder what you have planned for Steve, if he's coming back too. Anyway I think that you're a kewl author. You respond to your fans & that is awesome. You even take out time to give a response to each reviewer. I think that's just really great. Well can't wait for the next part. Where's Wesker? I kinda like him even though he's an enemy. It's not like Ada, who hates Claire. He hates everyone, lol. I think he's badass to have survived the Spencer Mansion & Code Veronica. Well in the novels he did anyway. PLEASE WRITE MORE. Even cliffhangers are ok. PLEASE WRITE MORE. DID I MENTION TO UPDATE SOON.
Shin chapter 3 . 10/5/2002
youre an excellent writer and i cant wait for more chapters to be up!
REM chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
This is looking good. I can't wait to see more.
bludevil34 chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
i must say this is the first fan fiction story of resident evil that actually starts off with leon and claire married-i really like that better than the author trying to hook them up but having one hell of a time doing so- and i hope that ada doesn't seperate the couple in the up coming chapters- there is going to be more right?-please let there be more- by the way when do you update?
happychocobo chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Wow! This is awesome! It's cool how everything is. . . I lauged my butt off at the Scrubbing day part. Keep up the good work. KWEAH!
jimmy chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
ah, a reunion i like that. this is one of the best stories up right now so please continue
Tifa Redfield chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Love it! I loove dis story! Anyhoo's keep up the gr8 work and i await for more...but not very patiently:p meaning 'hurry up!' _
Darryl-Flowers chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Maybe not the same sort of cliffhanger that the first chapter was, but it ended on an anticipation note. Racoon Reunion. I love it.
Saunce chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
YAY u updated. Great chapter, ha Leon a wife beater...so was it Ada who nearly beat Claire to death. It had to be, she's probably got something against Claire. Did she beat Claire up to make Leon believe her? That was extreme, anyway keep posting, I love the long chapters. Even the cliffhangers are good.
doubledgedtruth chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
AHHH! grrrrrrrr! you have to write forever and ever and never stop until you are done! I loved the Pippy part, that was really really funny. You are a wonderful writer! Please keep writing, this is so great!
juicyflava065 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
ooh very original *_* continue!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
EXCELLENT!

Are you the one making the Claire and Leon Shrine thing?

Can you tell me?

anyways:

EXCELLENT STORY. Will Ada be in it again? She and Claire were my two fav people in RE2 along with Leon that is!
Blanks chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Oh! This story sound's like fun! Cant wait until the next chapter!
Lin chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
oh man! a cliff hanger...aarrggh! anyway good job on this chapter, can't wait for more.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »