Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
dale chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
it's very good keep writing
Saunce chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
KEWL! I love this fic so far. Ada's alive? Oh well, she's making the story interesting...even though I don't like her much. You have to continue. This looks like it's going to be really good. Wesker's alive too? I love Wesker, he was the kewlest enemy. And he's invisible? Post soon dammit!
AmyngeL chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
OMG ASIAN WOMAN ...ADA! WHY? CLIFFYS... I CANT WAIT FOR MORE ...(HOLDING ON TO THE EDGE OF MY SEATS ) :)
Tifa Redfield chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
U go girl! I love it so far! Ok u'd better like, update soon coz I'm watchin out for this one. Must say I also love moulin rouge:p (talkin about ur profile) anyways keep up the gr8 work!
Darryl-Flowers chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Cliffhanger, cliffhanger, cliffhanger. Can't wait to read some more. Keep it coming.
doubledgedtruth chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
*in aww* oooooo! please please please please PLEASE continue! this is the best fan fic I have ever ever read! I'm in love! Please, if not for anyone else, you could for me, please?
diddly day chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Okay, I realize that my story spacing might be a little odd. I don't know why it came out that way, but if you change the font from large to small, I made a mistake in the A/N. It will even out and look fine. I'm sorry if it's hard to read. Just do that, and it will look better, I can't believe I was that dumb!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12