Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
Vasquez chapter 13 . 10/30/2003
I love this story! I'm sad, that this is the end, oh man, i really like this chapter, but somehow it was too short, but still really cool! :)

Claire & Leon 4ever
oneleggedhookerjanebarbiehotmail.com chapter 13 . 10/27/2003
I just wanted to say, this is the best resident evil story I have ever read. I haven't checked, but if you have more stories posted I AM SO READING THEM! It was so creative, the R-virus was awesome. You didn't do the stupid fluffy love thing, you didn't do the stupid explicit sex thing... it was just beautiful love. Pure love. And that is what made this story so powerful. When she choose to knock him out instead of kill him even though he was hurting her.. its just beautiful. I cannot express how awesome, and wonderful this story is. You are an awesome writer. Keep it up. Anyway, powerful. I would have reviewed ever chapter but i just wanted to READ MORE. It was brilliant!I love you for it.

Beautiful.
Tifa Redfield chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
WOW. That was a wondeful ending! I was gonna have a nervous breakdown myself if Claire had died. That would be 2 stories where Claire dies and I don't think I could handle that too well:p Anyways this is definitely the best romance/adventure/action fic I have ever, and the best RE fic in general that I've read, and I have read ALOT. Leon and Claire's relationship is perfect! The fic made me smile, cry, get angry and scared and the fact that u can trigger those emotions in a reader is something u should definitely be proud of, cause it takes huge talent. Can't believe it's over tho! Hope to see alot more of u on RE, don't ever quit writing, and especially L/C fics coz I enjoy your style a great deal. Thanks for all the kind words you've said about me!_ you're an excellent writer, and no you better not EVER get bashed for being LDS. I know ppl often misunderstand it, and I get the same with Islam, but I also have great respect for your beliefs, since I agree with many of the rules. Anyways, sorry I didn't review earlier, but I am so busy lately. New country, new uni, new life. I live on my own and have no computer yet. gotta save up and all so it's a little tough to be online much nowadays. Hope to see u online sometime anyway. Once again GR8 (for old times sake;) ) job on this fic and a bazillion thumbs up_

Tifa
tek chapter 13 . 10/18/2003
It's over! That's not a good thing though because I love this story! Oh well, there's still Darkest Hour, which makes me cry everytime I read a chapter but it's still an awesome fic. So you need to update that too...but this is definitely on my favorites list and so are you. Now I can sleep well now that the story is finished, well there's still Darkest Hour...
Frenchy chapter 13 . 10/17/2003
Wow. That was just... great.

I want to thank you so much for all those compliments you gave me on my story. You made my day! :)
Adolphus Hunter chapter 13 . 10/17/2003
An th award for best Leon/Claire fanfic story is(drum roll)...diddly day for Somethime They Come Back!(the crowd goes wild)

I hope you do more stories like this becasue we NEED them. The other Leon/Claire stories I've read so far, you just can't compare them to this. You can't. You know, the day you stop writing all together will be a sad day for Resident Evil fanfics.

Haha! I can't wait for more chapters of Darkess Hour.

I will update my story as soon as I can, but it's just I've been working really late nights. Can't really find the time to work on it. But I will tell you this, steve and Ada are really, really going to GET IT in my next chapter. It's going to be bloody and that's all I'm going to say.
xxagent182xx chapter 13 . 10/16/2003
Heyoo!

YEAH! you updated! _

i'm very glad and i loved it! I knew Steve's death was coming. heh heh! the ending was sad with Leon and Claire but i got better!

Your welcome.

i'm glad i can help and thanks _ the people who don't read are only missing out... *smirks* too bad it's done, but i'll be waiting for more in your other fic and i should have a new chapter up in my fic soon. hopefully. i've been busy with many other fics... dang... anyways i loved the fic, you're a great writer! Seriously

_ i make you blush? awe... heh heh!

Well i could rant on about how great of a writer you are and such, but as a fellow writer, i want to help you. Sadly you did have a few spelling mistakes, i caught like 2 or 3. But other than that it was great. Even thou parts were rushed, but it's alright. I hope to read more from you soon and i'll be reading then! _ bye bye!

Agent -182-
Dale chapter 13 . 10/16/2003
Oh My God! It's over. I can't believe know this is got to be the best Leon/Claire fic out there. Seriously, you blew me away with this and i'm speechless. Well, not really. Do I ever shut up? No Anyway I kinda wished Steve didn't die. He was cool in this story. But what the hell. You better be writing that next chapter for darkest hour right now. I know that much. Oh yeah, thanks for saying i inspired to write this story. But the thanks should go to you. If I remember correctly it was you who suggested I write something. So kudos to you and that's about it. Update quick though. Damn this is a long ass review. Lol. Okay. I'm out. Hell Yeah
EVIL chapter 13 . 10/16/2003
Hey wait a minutwe there I don't partly like this story I do love it. It was just those two things that I didn't seem to like. I'm what you would call a somewhat picky kind of person. I don't mean to be, I don't want to be, but I am.

And thank you for telling me I rule.
Dragon43 chapter 13 . 10/15/2003
The best ending to the best story ever haha, Leon and Claire live happly ever after even after all they've been through-that's awesome, you rule!
Lin chapter 13 . 10/15/2003
great ending to a great fic!
Annabe chapter 13 . 10/15/2003
This was an excellent ending to this story. I hope, that you write another like this one some day. Cause I would definitly would come and read and review it. Since I loved this one so much.
BlizzardAngel chapter 12 . 8/14/2003
this is a great story! Hope you update soon with your last chapter!
EVIL chapter 12 . 7/20/2003
I like this story and this chapter but there are two things that I really didn't like.

The first thing is steve. A simple sorry or looks shameful can't make up for what happen. For what he let happen. If he really did care they he should have done everything he could to have stop it from happening. Claire just about lose her husband and Leon almost killed her because he did nothing.

But I guess that's steve for you.

The second thing is when he says "Take care of her." Leon has been taking care of her for about a few years now. And by the looks of thingd there going to be together for the rest of there lives. That line would have worked if this story happen right after CV or RE4.

But a 1 to 12 story so far and that's really the only thing that I didn't like what happen out of this story so far. So keep it up!
Angel Tifa chapter 12 . 7/10/2003
Yes! Finally new chapter! So so excellent, I kept waiting and coming back and waiting for the next chapter I was so thrilled to see it up. I loved this chapter, the Chris x Jill thing made me go aw! _ Ah yes, the printing, it took me a few hours to print it all out because I got one hella slow printer yeesh. But it as worth it, please write the next chapter soon, I can't wait _ keep up the great work.
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »