Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
Tifa Redfield chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
Yay! FINALLY! Ok I know I shouldn't talk, cause I've really sucked with the updates *bows head in shame* Anyways, this was an awsome chapter! Full of just the right action detail I need. I was surprised with the way Ada died, but it was extremely well written!

I also love you for not killing Leon *hugs* and now you've left me at yet another cliff hanger that'll keep me biting my nails for the next couple of days/weeks/months! Sorry this review is so brief, but I have to go pack now, I'm flying over to London tomorrow morning for a holiday, and I just got back from another holiday yesterday, and once I get back from london I'll be moving out my house so I have to pack EVERYTHING, and then I go on another holiday for 2 months till I settle in. My life has been HECTIC. I'm done with exams (was finished 2 weeks ago only)and now I'm holidaying, and never even found time to write. I also haven't been on for yonks but don't worry, I didn't give up on my stories. I hope you never do with yours cause you're an awsome writer, and an awsome reviewer, and your comments about me always make me blush. feel so honoured and this is my fav fanfic, meaning I'll be stalking you with a 10ft pole if you try to leave it!;)
xxagent182xx chapter 12 . 7/7/2003

well your welcome and i love to help. I loved the part when Wester got hit in the crotch yahaha that was so funny and now Dun Dun DUN, he's DEAD! YAH! *dances on top of computer and breaks it* dang, not again, erm i'll shut up now.

I LOVED it as usual and you kickl butt! I really really really hope that you update soon! You better or i'll sick Nemesis on you. _~

Agent -182-
Annabe chapter 12 . 7/7/2003
Let me tell go and kill off anyone else you might have to get hurt. j/k. it was a really great chapter. I have to get the ending of it soon.
Dragon43 chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
One of the greatest stories I've read continues! I loved the chapter all the suspense, action and Ada dieing was the best part haha revenge...well anyway keep it up your story rocks.
tek chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
Well, insomnia finally pays off. I was working on the last few chapters of Corruption, and just so happened to glance on to FFN, the update made m very long day, it's been awhile since your update, I had to go back and skim a few chapters to remember what was going on. I really hope you get the finale out soon, I'll be watching for it on my favorites list.
Xavier Pendragon chapter 12 . 7/5/2003

Hehehe, yes it is the song Working For The Weeking by Loverboy. I just thought of you when I heard that song.

And not great of a chapter? Now that's just crazy.

And thank you. My heart is deeply touched. I blow a kiss to you.
doubledgedtruth chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
Only one thing to say, I'll always have time to read your stories.

i liked this chapter, but I still don't believe Stee is a good guy for some reason...maybe its the Leon in me, who knows. I worry about Leon getting hurt by Steve I think, but who knows. Don't rush, take your time, I'm sure the end will be great! and if its not (that that I'm really worried that it won't be) I will hunt you down and force you to rewrite it! bwhahahah! *hugs*
Dale chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
Aww ma! After 5 grueling months since the last update I thought this was the end. Only to be met with another cliffhanger. But you already know my respose to this don't you. This is the best romance/drama I've ever read. Period. You kick ass. You don't know how much it means to know that you support me and my stories so as a reviewer you kick ass too. Okay, that's enough for now. Maybe the reason we haven't seen chapter 13 is because there is no chapter 13? Hm. Get it. Spoon, There is no spoon. the matrix. Oh what the hell. Keep it up. Hell Yeah
Darkchild2010 chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
great story, please keep it up. This is one of my favorite fics makes me wanna do a RE fic, I might start keep it up and don't take too long with the next chapter, till next time Peace out homie!
Dale chapter 11 . 6/4/2003
Hey, diddly day. I was just reading your story again and I got to thinking. This has got to be the most crucial cliffhanger an author has ever put me through. Lol. Well, when you get a chance please update for I'm in agony. Oh yeah, chapter 7 in my story is up. Just to let you know. Okay.
Santiago chapter 11 . 5/15/2003
Hey I just thought of something funny.

The way you have everybody waiting to see what happens reminds me of an 80's song. Well just a few words from the song that is.

"Everyone is watching

to see what you will do

Everyone is looking at you

Everyone is wondering

will you come out to night"

There's more to the song but you know what I mean...right?

It's been a REALLY SLOW day for me. I've been up cents 9:00 a.m. all by myself with NOTHIING to do.
Angel Kitty chapter 11 . 5/10/2003
you know your so crule leaving everyone on a cliffy like that. man i cant stand please hurry with the next chapter!
xxagent182xx chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
Well, i've been waiting for you to put up a new chapter i hope yhat you do soon because i miss reading it so i'm begging you on my hands and knees PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT UP A NEW CHAPTER. I miss them. Really i don. i love reading this fic and as i probably said a million times. I love you're writng and the evilness is getting worse and worse. Poor Claire she had to hurt her Leon. Crap DAMN YOU ADA AND WESKER. I hope you see how much pain you are causing my, my heart is whitering away, (not really) but uh kinda and i hope you update soon

Agent -182-
Dragon43 chapter 11 . 3/26/2003
good story, and your writing is great I dont' think its vague, anyway keep it up
Angel Tifa chapter 11 . 3/16/2003
I spent all night last night printing out this story. Tifa R. recommend it, and as I summarized my way through it, I decided to print the whole thing out and read it. I was all basically all night reading it as well (till 3am). I must say this is an EXCELLENT story. I was captivated by the situations you put everyone in, and the romance between Leon and Claire was absolutely touching! I found some reoccuring spelling errors such as Raccoon, and following...other than that I don't have too much else to say.

I really want to read the rest of this and find out what happens, very exciting possibilites. Keep up the great work! I'll be coming back every so often to check for updates .
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »