Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I need to ask you a question but first great story

if i were to write a love story that has a jill/joseph cuopling in it would that be a

little odd cause i know their is hardly any

jill/joe fic just carlos/jill or chris/jill

bye bye
Kazuko Itoe chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
hey there...

Just wondering, where did you get your inspiration form the title?... if i had to guess it would be the stephen king book called nightshift, am i right? I also take it thats where you got the ideas of Claire's dreams. Good book, i'm also using on of his stories to help me along in one of my fcs that i haven't posted yet. Its good so far.
dale chapter 11 . 1/31/2003
what the hell? wesker is the baddest badass of them all and claire's is about to have a nervous breakdown and leon keeps wondering within inches of death. hmm. well done. if you must end the story soon atleast make an epilouge or something or write another l/c story. seems to be lacking those lately. see,dedicated fans like me stay til the end. hell yeah.
Annabe chapter 11 . 1/30/2003
Oh my god. What they have been though if Leon dies now. I sware to god...i would be crying for the rest of the time i read this story. it's so good keep it up!
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 11 . 1/29/2003
Wow. Poerful story so far. You've had me on the edge of my seat all the way through that. And now you've left it on a cliffhangar!

Please don't kill Leon! He's my fave RE character of all time. If you kill him... ... ... Bad things will happen! *pouts*

Keep writing and keep up the good work!
Amgel chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
Ooooh! Don't kill Jill pleeeeaaaaaase spare her...I know kill um...Ada! Yeah Ada Wong!...I never liked her anyway...the hussy! I really like this fic. keep writing.
doubledgedtruth chapter 11 . 1/25/2003
aww! hurry up and update! I wanna know what happens...what? almost done? what am I going to read! *cries* I think you're doing such a great job, I've been really busy so I haven't even had time to read anything. I go to school, come home for 2 hours and eat, then go to work, come home about 10:30-11 depending on the weather, and then I'm exhausted from work, so I haven't stay up past 12:30 in a week. money!:) I had to read this in like four different sections because I'm nevr get time to sit down and read the whole thing, but I'm so glad I did, its coming to fruition soooo nicly...you have to hurry and update soon though, because cliffhangers are soooo evil!

Love,

The Fool.
Joanne Beverly chapter 11 . 1/25/2003
I'm dead with fanfiction - I don't have any ideas anymore. Boo hoo. Anyway, Chris and Steve are wounded, Claire and Leon reunite, Ada's playing some sort of "mind games". And goodie, Wesker...! HEHE. You know, if those people at Capcom didn't portray Ada as a bitch..I would've liked her as an ally...

As you can tell - I cannot wait for the next chapter, so I hope you could continue on with the great work you've been making, and your imagination is just so...great! )

Just don't be mean to Steve *throws fit* lol. People call him a pussy but I just call him lovaboy. hehehe (MORE L/C INTERACTION! WOOHOO!)
Hotaru chapter 11 . 1/24/2003
Ah...I didn't expect Ada to go crazy. i thought she'd maintain some sanity, and do something. but then again going crazy IS doing something! I'm such a loser o_o

So is Leon dead? Did the bullet graze his head? ALL WILL BE REVEALED!
Frenchy chapter 11 . 1/23/2003
Awwwww! I just love Claire and Leon. Yeah, I hate finals, too. Keep writing! )
Saunce chapter 11 . 1/23/2003
Good chapter! I love all the way Wesker pops up at the last minute to make everything suspenseful. Leon's dead meat, I wonder how he's gonna live through Wesker's wrath if he lives. Poor guy is all banged up. And Claire is gonna have some serious traumatic issues when this all over. You'd think she'd get a break. Oh yeah, Ada needs to die, never liked her. Can't wait to read the next chapter, this is a great fic.
Tifa Redfield chapter 11 . 1/23/2003
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! he pulled the trigger! Plz let it be, *as he pulled the trigger. But unfortunately for wesker it was empty and so Leon blew his head off instead and they all lived happily ever after*. Ah man u cant do this to us! It's torture i tell ya, torture! I'm sure if the government read this story they would make it illegal for u to leave such evil EVIL cliff hangers! It might damage our health u know!

CLAIRE/LEON SCENE: I loved this scene so much! Those 2 r so sweet, and so in love its unbelievable! I wanted to cry, coz it was just so sad. it must be terrible for Leon to find out it was his fault...I felt sooo sorry for him there! But u captured the feelings brilliantly! I really feel like drawing a fanart for that scene now:D It's awsome how they were so bloody and disgusting yet they didn't care and went ahead and kissed like there's no tomorrow (u really described everything so well...i can picture it totally in my mind)

So whats gonna happen next? Is Ada really not gonna hurt Steve or Chris? when is she gonna die! Can claire kill her plz? No wait...can claire AND leon kill her plz:p or heck get the whole group to kill her! all together like one big happy family, coz that bitch seriously deserves it putting them thro all that pain. Claire sure is a survivor, and u gotta love her for that. Anyways update soon PLEAAAASE! *gives puppy eyes*
Darryl-Flowers chapter 11 . 1/22/2003
OMG, a new chapter. Here is was thinking we'd celebrate another New Year before I saw one :P

You'd better be quick with the next chapter, I want to know what happens to Leon. Finally gets cured then this! Evil, evil, evil.
Santiago chapter 11 . 1/22/2003
This story is really, really, really COOL;)

For some reason, I can't remember how that song goes ether right now? Because I would tell how it goes;)

Anyway,

Oooooooooooo, can't wait to see what happens next!

Now, you keep up the Good, the Great, and the Amazing story you have here, OK:)
xxagent182xx chapter 11 . 1/22/2003
thanks im glad you like my reviews well i like ur fanfic. oh gosh i really hope Leon doesn't die i was on the brink of tears, i'm a softy for great characters dying dammit (i hope you dont mind my bad lanuage) this fanfic is original and great, i wrote some fanfic (resident evil ones) but i haven't posted them cuz i like to write the whole thing out first,mmm anyways thanks for posting a new chapter, yes i do like blink, how could you tell(sarcasam)wow can't wait till you put the nxet chapter up. Wesker is the raddest bad guy but what a bastard, he wants Claire, Leon's girl hope you like this review and keep up the wonderful, wonderful writing until i review again

Agent 182