Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
Santiago chapter 10 . 1/6/2003
It's like what I said before, only a few writers have been able to show a true LOVE story of Leon and Claire.

Writers like, Wildnfree21, Mark 'Manix' Odell, Mayumi-H, and now you;)

This story remains me of a song. It's by Phil Collins, a new one called "I Can't Stop Loving You"
xxagent182xx chapter 10 . 1/3/2003
wah dammit poor Leon (excuse my french) poor claire and chris stupid Ada and Steve. i really really hope leon gets better keep up the grrreeaatt writin ;)
Tifa Redfield damn thing wont sign me in chapter 10 . 12/31/2002
*GASPS DRAMATICALLY AND FAINTS*

NOOOOOOOOOO! Man I had a heart attack here! Whats happening to our Leon? And is it just me or r there way too many steve fans reading this and enjoying Leon and Claire's pain? *glares at saunce and belldandy* lol j/k. I loved this chapter, but it caused me heart ache and pain, seeing Claire the way she was and then seeing my Leon go ape skitso on Claire. Please she could never have loved steve b4 u! Claire's into REAL men! *gets hit on the head by saunce, belldandy and Joanne* relax guys I think steve's alright, REALLY! I just dont ever see Claire with him ever:p

Well Michele u'd better update this soon ya hear? It's awsome and u're doin a gr8 job as always and ur comments to me never cease to make me grin BIG like a goof:p I hope it doesn't end too soon! I love it so much, its what keeps me goin in this dark exam time! I'm wondering what happened to the rest of the gang tho...especially Jill! They all disappeared0_o anyhoo's, guess what me, my bro's and cousins r watching now? Yup, resident evil! lol, and now they're buggin me to get off, so anyways to cut things short (altho this is quite long already:p) I really hope u update this ASAP!

Leon and L/C fans stick together! *raises firsts truimphantly in the air*

laterz!
STeLLaBeLLa chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
I think this was the best fic i ever read

you must have a great imagination to be able to write so well.

i cant wait until more comes out so i can read it.

See Ya!
doubledgedtruth chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
woooo! thats one hella' great chapter! that one i understood. its okay about my email, i know its hard to spell its i7h3f001i (the zeros are the numbers not letters just in case you couldn't tell.) i loved that chapter...i think claire is gonna have to make a choice in the end between Leon and Steve. So the rage virus gave into all his insecurities, hmm? well then their has to be something about Ada coming up. I think Leon's gonna kick her ass, and she damn well deserves it. You don't just leave Leon like that...hhmmpppp. anywhoo...GREAT JOB! don't keep us waiting to long for the next update!
Darryl-Flowers chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
Good, they'd want to be more to come, or I'm going to be one very pissed off Aussie.

I really hope Leon get's out of this alright.
Frenchy chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
Is Leon gonna change back? He has to! Steve's not so bad, after all. I usually hate him, I don't know how you made me tolerate him. :)
Saunce chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
This is definitely one of the besat chapters. I thought you were ending the story there. Hope there's alot more for you to write. Leon's a badass now. So glad that Steve still loves Claire enough to help her even though she loves Leon. Shouldn't Claire be dead with the beat down she took from Leon? I thought she actually killed him too. Oh well wishful thinking. Not that I have anything against Leon -_-. Now where is ADA? She was with Steve & he got out of that room. Can't wait for the next episode of Claire/Leon bashing eachother's guts out. Pretty kewl how you were descriptive with all the blood.
Joanne Beverly chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
YESS! You updated! :D

Leon - unconcious/dead. (if that was an impostor Leon, that would've been funny..but nope)

Steve - good side? (yay? I love him! lol) :'(

Chris - woohoo! he'll live

Claire - Ms. Superhero I must say _

Ada - no comment...LOL

Nevertheless, I hope to see more L/C interaction, even if there involves more A-C-T-i-O-N. Can't wait to read the next chapter! YAY! lol.
Hotaru chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
Steve...mrr...I dunno about him. They thought they could trust Ada, and she betrayed them. What happens if Steve does the same thing?

"Trust no one."
Hotaru chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
Why yes! I do in fact like NYPD Blue! The episode where Bobby died was on last week. Oh the tears. "I'm just scratching my hand.."

Poor Diane...Poor Sipowicz...

Great chapter! It's just like a game, or what would happen in the game. Das cool. Das coo'
Belldandirah chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
Stevey's a nice guy! Stevey's a nice guy! Yaaaaaayyyyyy! *Starts crying* I knew you'd be nice to me like this! Steve's so sweet, so cute, so lovely! *Cries even more* How can you not like him? I nearly worship him. After Alfred of course, but give me strange looks. *Looks around at all the other reveiwers* Hey don't look at me like that! I can't help it if I like Alfred and Steve. I think they make a good couple. Joke. JOKE!
dale chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
hey now, i'm not as good as these others at predictions i hope you answer some questions for me. like what will happen to leon? where the hell is wesker at? i can't believe the story is almost over. just get chapter eleven up quick. alrighty then.
REM7 chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
So the nightmare was a vision of might be. Nice to see Steve do the right thing or is this just a swerve. I guess I'll just have sit and wait patiently for the next chapter.
Saunce chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
This was a great chapter. I guess I don't want Leon to die, but I like that you turned him into a killer. I guess he thinks that Claire loves Steve. And Steve must have been brainwashed by Wesker...No? I cannot wait for chapter 10. You have to update soon. I just have to say that it sucks that Steve is one of Wesker's minions. But still loving this story. Keep writing.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »