Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
Belldandirah chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
Yaaaayyyy! *Claps* I was wondering when you were going to update! I love this story! *Claps some more* I love this story so much. And Leon nearly killed Claire? That rage virus is naaaaaasty... I looking forward to another fantastic chapter *Mother goose voice* and be nice to Steve, now.

Good hunting and much love

Belle

This stories getting better and better. The whole Steve/Claire thing is a cult now! Nooooooo! I stand by my ground. Kill off Steve. :p

Dante
Darryl-Flowers chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
Wow, this story is really coming along. You'd better get to work on Chapter 10 quickly, I don't think I'll be able to wait.

BTW, I hope this story has a happy ending for Leon, or I'm going to be really unhappy.
doubledgedtruth chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
this chapter was information and action dense and left my head pounding...I'm really confused..maybe you can send me an e-mail explaining it in a quick over view because I'm stupid.

I thought i was the only one that carried around Hydrogenperoxide...i use that like its water for my piercings and when my b/f cuts himself shaving *evil cackle* he hates when i fix his wounds, whines about it stinging to much...he's such a baby. Anywho, thats it from me, this must be my shortest review. ta ta.
Tifa Redfield chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
oh my bloody goodness! U have to update ASAP! u cannot leave it there! AAGHHHH! !

*breathes in and out rapidly* ok i'm calming down! Man, talk about killin us here! I totally felt Claire's pain int he beginning of this chapter...its brilliantly written! ANd also Chris...poor Chris! Man and once they go down the elevator and get seperated and when Claire see's Leon in the morgue. MAN! I almost had a heart attack thinking, 'noo this cannot be!' and then he attacked her and i'm like, 'GGAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!' and then i fell off the chair dramatically clutching at my throat and then! Ok I know u're probably like, 'what the hell girl...get a hoold of urself!' but this is what this story is doing to me!

Ok LOVE IT! Brilliant...and ur thank u notes r too sweet for words. plz update soon! i wont waste any more of ur time:p hehe laterz!

Dee
Joanne Beverly chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
Legend? lol. Naw, when you think about it, everyone has talent, and you have talent too! Seriously, this fanfiction is waaaaay too cool! :D Can't wait to read the next chapter..but Steve - bad boy *tear tear*. I
Frenchy chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
You didn't disappoint with what happened to the rest. :) I really want to know where Ada is, though. Update soon! (I mean it!) :)
dale chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
finally you return to us fans. i just gotta say that you are one hell of a writer. you're already one of my favorites. i was looking for your story everyday. uh, maybe one day i'll write a fanfiction just tell me how to get the damn story on the computer. okay now, where in the blue hell is chapter 10?
REM7 chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
This is just got a whole lot more interesting. And that's saying something as it was already interesting to begin with. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
Molotov chapter 5 . 12/17/2002
Dun dun dun...

Awesome stuff.
Molotov chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
Woooo. Go Leon. Gettin' himself some twice in one night. Psst. Leon is the coolest character in all of the RE games. Period.
Molotov chapter 3 . 12/17/2002
Whoa. Heavy. But awesome. Very, very awesome.
Molotov chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
Dun dun dun. Reinforcements. Huzzah.

This is an awesome story. That's all I can say.

Awesome.
Molotov chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Say now, mister, can't you read?

Er, anyway. Wow.

Cliffhanger.

Glad there's chapters after this.

Oh, this stuff rocks.

100% percentile maximum rockification.

You got special words made up by me. That's how good this is.
Steph chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
More! More! More!
bulloo81 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
good fic can't wait to read the rest of it. i hope you don't kill of Leon, Leon/Claire all the way
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »