Reviews for Sometimes they Come Back
Belldandirah chapter 8 . 12/7/2002
AAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE! What ARE you doing to my Steve? Oh goddess...! *Starts crying* He's not like that! Really! But hey, I read the whole thing. I was totally hooked! Tifa was right, you're one of the most incredible writers on , I swear it! Please please please make Steve a good guy, I'll even change my opinion of Leon for you.

Ada... that bitch... she's always the backstabber isn't she? Grrrrr... don't like her very much... *Grumble grumble...*

The thing that got me was that weird painting in the master bedroom of that blonde guy. Was that Alfred? I sure hope so, I'd do anything to see my favourite character in such a well written story like this!

R virus? That's a good one, really! I love that idea. Hey, with your permission, could I use that in my forth fanfic? It's such a cool idea!

You WILL continue this. *Pats a baseball bat with a nail in it* Repeat after me, come on. 'I. Will. Continue. This.' Good!

Of course, you know Leon isn't my favourite character, but you make him seem so cool in this! I think I'm starting to like him! Yaaayy! And poor Claire! Why does it always have to be the goddess that gets the harsh treatment?

And what's happening with Steve? They've BRAINWASHED him haven't they? Aaaaaarrrgghhh! NOBODY does that to him! Don't worry Stevey, Belle loves you forever! (After all your a bloody dragon in my fics right? Heeheehee...)

Also, are you going to bring the Ashford's into this fic? I love those guys, they remind me of Dante and I! ... not like that though, if you know what I mean.

This is a really good story and I'm SO looking forward to the next chapter! (Wow, our stories are so... different!) Post it up soon!

Belldanti

Kill Steve off, just to spite Belle. Go on, you know you wanna.

Dante
Hotaru chapter 8 . 12/7/2002
Carrrrrrlos! That'd be cool if he was in 4. I think Ada will be in it, maybe, since Leon's the main character.

Uh oh! Leon's gonna be a psycho kill-ah!
Hotaru chapter 6 . 12/7/2002
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Chris, go save Jill! Hurry! HURRRRRRRYYYYY! GRAA
Hotaru chapter 5 . 12/7/2002
*GASP!* Oh my! Let's all kill Steve!
Hotaru chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Ahahahahahaha. Carlos, Carlos, Carlos. You dawg you! I think Ada and Sherrry should get into a bitch-slapping fight! That'd be fun. But I don't think they'd let it go on for long. Shucks.

Ugh, steve's alive.
Hotaru chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
Damn that Ada Wong! Claire and Leon remind me of someone...Or two someones for that matter. Maybe it's Bobby and Diane from NYPD Blue...I think that's it. Hm.
Hotaru chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Ah, very well done! You got the way cops act down pat! Just like in NYPD blue!
Hotaru chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Oh my! Shocker! Cliff hangers rock, as long as you don't have to wait long for another chapter! Some spelling mistakes, but nothing too serious. I take grammer seriously, man. It's a disease!
doubledgedtruth chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
*does alittle dance* mmmm mmmm mmmm! Leon got injected! love love love love love love love love it! *hugs* I was really hoping he was the one to get the r-virus...but I'm telling ya, when Chris deals with Wesker, he should stick that r-virus syringe right up Wesker's cocky as*. Grrrrrr he pisses me off so much! The first time I played RE1 (i never beat it) before I even knew he was a trader, I didn't trust him...as soon as he disappeared I was like...you, I'm gonna shoot right in the head. oh oh oh! that reminds me, my older brother played Claire for re2 because he thought she was hott, and when she got Sherry, he took the rocket launcher and kept shooting her in the head. He was like, "You're worse than those damn zombies". Anywho...yay! Leon got the r-virus...I wonder though, Leon always loved Ada, or something right? So would the r-virus help him turn on her then? oh well, just a thought, and I know that would please a bunch of people because everyone hates Ada now a days...me more and more and more, ya know? I wish I had more time to right, because I really need to someday, but scool is really rediculuse. I was to like drop out to right a novel, and make money that way, but I know that it'll never happen because I don't have the courage to drop out. I was hoping to make it something about someone being a goth, ya know? and the pain of piercings and drugs...(I dunno anything about the drugs but I got 2 piercings now! my septum and my right nostrail..) but if you think of any ideas for any of my stories then please e-mail me because I have the worst writer's block. I want to keep writing "You Can't Escape An Ashford" but I think that people will think that I'm coping the RE4 ideas and such, and I dunno, but I really need to get the time to write more, and I'm sorry I haven't. This was a really great chapter though. Are you still going to have the story in Leon's POV sometimes even though he's infected? I think that would be cool. You could show the conflicts and his mind detirereating (or crumbling...because I can't spell that word) Guess thats it from the Fool, ta ta.
dale chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
that chapter was one hell of a comeback after being gone so long. i'm touched that i mean so much to this story. but enough sappiness. i want to see chatper 9 soon and long as ever. till next time.
Lin chapter 8 . 12/4/2002
another brilliant chapter! keep the hard work up!
xxagent182xx chapter 8 . 12/4/2002
oh my goodness this chapter was so good, i knew Wesker, Ada and Steve were all in on this poor you are such a great writer i told you this before but you can never get enough praise right. Cliff hangers i hate those wah, this is my favorite chapter i love it keep going i can't wait till the next chapter and yet again you are a very very very talented writer
Lindsay chapter 5 . 12/4/2002
chapter 5 sounds like The Others when she said about the keys, wtf is that about? LOL its still good though, keep it up!
Lindsay chapter 5 . 12/4/2002
Saunce chapter 8 . 12/4/2002
Great chapter. Alright Leon's infected. Looks like he won't make it, but let me not get my hopes up. I wonder if Steve remembers Claire or even cares about her at all. Please update soon.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »