Reviews for FateAmbition
Ryuuohjin chapter 3 . 11/6
Is this dead
Nogamemaster chapter 3 . 8/24
Please return to this story! it's really good and original!
bigmac1 chapter 3 . 7/28
i like nobuna crossover storys to bad that there are not a lot more.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 4/14
interesting fic, hope you update this fic again soon
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/5
HE promised a dying man that he will have a harem and he should know that Sakura would want him to move you could have him have a dream about her telling him to move on and him promising her to do please do update soon.
Shirou, to put it simply, is a dumbass. He's not exactly stupid or anything, just oddly prone to false dichotomies, and utterly oblivious, and thinks that afterglow is love or something. A or Z, ignoring B through Y, or combinations of those options.

In other words, unless you put out, you will be like any other person. Certainly, he will likely help you, but not more than any stranger. Because though he pretends to be an 'hero of justice,' he's an 'erojustice' instead.

You're basing this on the anime, I guess, considering if my memory isn't failing me, Inuchiyo doesn't have the animal pelt until after being 'exiled' in the books. There was this thing, where Saru had to do something to earn prestige for speaking out of turn or something, so he exploited the trade system of the day to get a huge amount of rice relative to the budget initially given. He messed up a little, so rather than him being blamed, and subsequently getting executed, someone else was blamed, sent away, though will return when the politics clear up. When he sees her next, she's wearing that.

Ah, I'm a bit off the main issue though. I suspect, for example, while Yoshi could pull up facts on basically everyone he comes across, he can't. Honestly, his worth is technically greater, being an able fighter, and probably worthy as an engineer, if they were to use him to proper effect, there is literally no time that he would come across the leadership, whereas Sagara Yoshiharu had technically less value, while his strategic worth is vastly moreso near leadership.

Basically, while Nobuna would see them both as interesting, being a leader, there would be less and less reasons to see Shirou becoming established in political standing, whereas Yoshi, being basically inverted, has more reasons to be in contact with leadership, which requires standing to give an excuse to be in council.

The idea is interesting, but flawed. I would personally throw him at Bontenmaru, because of her being even more heavily influenced by the west, as well as, in the story, while younger, showing genius often exceeding Nobuna, and her extreme chuunibyou could be exploited in various ways. At one point she basically utterly defeats a bunch of Daimyou like decades before Date Masamune should be capable of projecting any power.

As much as I like the Nobuna series, and despite my lack of options in reading material, I won't be continuing reading this.
Blacksword Zero chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Please update soon!
Law77 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Y U NO UPDATE?
Nick1111 chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
When is the next update
Kaioo chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
The Imagawa have guns?
Could have sworn it was a uniqueness and speciality of the Oda at this point in time.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
damnit.. this hasn't been updated in over a year. I.. feel saddened.
harlequin320 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
interesting, hope this is not dead
Nasuren chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
...actually, Shirou's cooking wouldn't be liked. In the LN, it's revealed that Nobuna's country of Owari prefers Miso on their food... lots and lots.
DPSS chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
It's an ok story, not great but it certainly has potencial.
Laxard chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
If you need new title, what about "Fate Changing Ambition's" or something like it? This is have two meaning in one. Not sure about grammar.

Continue, please! 9...8...7...