Reviews for FateAmbition
Nick1111 chapter 3 . 3/5
When is the next update
Kaioo chapter 3 . 1/11
The Imagawa have guns?
Could have sworn it was a uniqueness and speciality of the Oda at this point in time.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 1/11
damnit.. this hasn't been updated in over a year. I.. feel saddened.
harlequin320 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
interesting, hope this is not dead
Nasuren chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
...actually, Shirou's cooking wouldn't be liked. In the LN, it's revealed that Nobuna's country of Owari prefers Miso on their food... lots and lots.
DPSS chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
It's an ok story, not great but it certainly has potencial.
Laxard chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
If you need new title, what about "Fate Changing Ambition's" or something like it? This is have two meaning in one. Not sure about grammar.

Continue, please! 9...8...7...
Kokuyoseki no ketsueki chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
you going to continue?
Xenter chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Please continue, it's really different than the original since he didn't use market to gather enough money for rice, but rather stealing from an enemies, weakening them in the process, strengthen his own camp. Two birds with one stone, they say or was it three by dealing moral blow as well?

Next chapter please :)
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
brutally compressed, but enjoyable. I expect that due to the sheer scale of ability difference between the original protagonist of the series and Shirou, things will undoubtedly be different?
Soulbow109 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Story is pretty awesome so far. Loved the Nobuna anime so I was very happy to see this story. Though I do share your worries on being able to find a believable way for Shirou to have feelings towards the characters from the Ambition-verse. With how much Shirou loves Sakura it is going to be very tricky, but I hope you find a way. Look forward to the next chapter.
enigma95 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
hmmm the only thing i could say here was that...hmmm well the plot is interesting but its kinda lacking an action type since from my perspective he is not having such big probl;ems... hmmmm... what else...well i'll just comment again when i think of something so keep up the good work!
enigma95 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
where is goemon? and will this be a harem? but man this is sweet on how u do the chapter...wow that is one way to put an omake and hopefully that is not gonna happen and can u also try to make a flashback on how he got here?
enigma95 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
...ouach saru ahahaahhahhaah and he just quickly accepted it hahahahhaha i like this!