Reviews for FateAmbition
Shirou, to put it simply, is a dumbass. He's not exactly stupid or anything, just oddly prone to false dichotomies, and utterly oblivious, and thinks that afterglow is love or something. A or Z, ignoring B through Y, or combinations of those options.

In other words, unless you put out, you will be like any other person. Certainly, he will likely help you, but not more than any stranger. Because though he pretends to be an 'hero of justice,' he's an 'erojustice' instead.

You're basing this on the anime, I guess, considering if my memory isn't failing me, Inuchiyo doesn't have the animal pelt until after being 'exiled' in the books. There was this thing, where Saru had to do something to earn prestige for speaking out of turn or something, so he exploited the trade system of the day to get a huge amount of rice relative to the budget initially given. He messed up a little, so rather than him being blamed, and subsequently getting executed, someone else was blamed, sent away, though will return when the politics clear up. When he sees her next, she's wearing that.

Ah, I'm a bit off the main issue though. I suspect, for example, while Yoshi could pull up facts on basically everyone he comes across, he can't. Honestly, his worth is technically greater, being an able fighter, and probably worthy as an engineer, if they were to use him to proper effect, there is literally no time that he would come across the leadership, whereas Sagara Yoshiharu had technically less value, while his strategic worth is vastly moreso near leadership.

Basically, while Nobuna would see them both as interesting, being a leader, there would be less and less reasons to see Shirou becoming established in political standing, whereas Yoshi, being basically inverted, has more reasons to be in contact with leadership, which requires standing to give an excuse to be in council.

The idea is interesting, but flawed. I would personally throw him at Bontenmaru, because of her being even more heavily influenced by the west, as well as, in the story, while younger, showing genius often exceeding Nobuna, and her extreme chuunibyou could be exploited in various ways. At one point she basically utterly defeats a bunch of Daimyou like decades before Date Masamune should be capable of projecting any power.

As much as I like the Nobuna series, and despite my lack of options in reading material, I won't be continuing reading this.
Blacksword Zero chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Please update soon!
Law77 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Y U NO UPDATE?
Nick1111 chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
When is the next update
Kaioo chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
The Imagawa have guns?
Could have sworn it was a uniqueness and speciality of the Oda at this point in time.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
damnit.. this hasn't been updated in over a year. I.. feel saddened.
harlequin320 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
interesting, hope this is not dead
Nasuren chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
...actually, Shirou's cooking wouldn't be liked. In the LN, it's revealed that Nobuna's country of Owari prefers Miso on their food... lots and lots.
DPSS chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
It's an ok story, not great but it certainly has potencial.
Laxard chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
If you need new title, what about "Fate Changing Ambition's" or something like it? This is have two meaning in one. Not sure about grammar.

Continue, please! 9...8...7...
Kokuyoseki no ketsueki chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
you going to continue?
Xenter chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Please continue, it's really different than the original since he didn't use market to gather enough money for rice, but rather stealing from an enemies, weakening them in the process, strengthen his own camp. Two birds with one stone, they say or was it three by dealing moral blow as well?

Next chapter please :)
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
brutally compressed, but enjoyable. I expect that due to the sheer scale of ability difference between the original protagonist of the series and Shirou, things will undoubtedly be different?
Soulbow109 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Story is pretty awesome so far. Loved the Nobuna anime so I was very happy to see this story. Though I do share your worries on being able to find a believable way for Shirou to have feelings towards the characters from the Ambition-verse. With how much Shirou loves Sakura it is going to be very tricky, but I hope you find a way. Look forward to the next chapter.
enigma95 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
hmmm the only thing i could say here was that...hmmm well the plot is interesting but its kinda lacking an action type since from my perspective he is not having such big probl;ems... hmmmm... what else...well i'll just comment again when i think of something so keep up the good work!