Reviews for Return to DC
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Great story!
Katescats chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Hi that was a good story.
A Nonny Cat chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Yay NCIS SG1 crossover. More please.
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Actually I do like it and I would love to read more stories like this.

For example - where Jon gets mixed ip with various other agencies from around the country (CSI, DC Metro, NYPD, CIA, FBI, NSA, etc etc. Just tossing out a few ideas.

That last line is so cute and ironic - There is no such thing as cloning... Oh Gibbs - if ONLY you knew! LOL
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good one shot.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Great chapter/story, please, please, please do the wedding...please, conciderate a belated birthday gift to me...please :D
LadyMo chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I enjoyed this. Yes Jack is not good in restraining himself. He get bored fast and smetimes he can tame it and not get into trouble. Of course he was doing a good deed and trouble found him. He is correct he restrained himself well when it came to Sam. He can do it when it means a whole lot to him. Not messing up Sam's career meant alot to him.
:-)
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Nice story, ... like the idea of John meeting Gibbs like that. ... have to wonder what will happen at the wedding with both teams there. :) Thanks for sharing.
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Great start. Really enjoy reading this. Hope to read more of this soon!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Liked this very much. Would love to see a series based on this. Guess they need John for his ancient gene. Good that Sam is now a General. Just like the interaction of the two teams, and that Ziva is still part of NCIS. If she left NCIS maybe she could join the Stargate team?
anja.quickert.9 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013