Reviews for Making it Right
Brytte Mystere chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
Bash, I love you, you sometimes-killing-machine.
And I love this fic. Hopefully Mary will treat Bash better?
Vengeful Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Damn I hope catching up with Reign didn't kill your muse! Probably better off not watching and just living in your own alternate universe. Most Mash fic writers have left us though 'cause I guess they need new scenes on the show to inspire them. And now most of the Mash fans I know have quit watching, but no wonder, the showrunner's working overtime to drive us away...not only through depressing plot developments and lack of onscreen Mary/Bash interaction, but in her interviews too. The ratings are pathetic now, especially for season finales and premieres which are usually high! Instead they're the lowest rated eps. So it's all downhill from here! That's some consolation. Cancel this crap! Yeah, I'm VENGEFUL! Anyway you should keep telling your story and screw canon! Making it Right is such a fitting title too. ;)
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I love Bash and I wish they would have just let those two be together. Because, no offense, Francis is turning into Henry and it's really not fair to Mary. When everything she had done was for him and yet he can't say the same.
anonymous45653 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Its getting interesting so update soon, I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Great story Update soon
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Interesting update! That ending...Oh, you have to update soon!
WyaRose chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This is a really good story I'm really happy to see you've update! Keep watching Reign it's worth it even without Mash :) this is a great story i love fanfics built around this episode there aren't enough of them. I want to see what happens when mary wakes up and sees francis!
Bashful Masher chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh I always love how you write Bash! The heroic protectiveness mixed with total lack of shame about wanting to kiss Mary and sneak around with her...hehe. :) I love how you do these alternate takes/continuations of episodes...and I really hope you continue this one! If you feel like it and have time, of course. :)
Whitlock's Girl chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Awesome
MusicGurl8192 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Continue please :)
Callie-Cat chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
A little chat, eh? Can't wait for more! Please don't leave me waiting! Great fic!

CC
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I really enjoyed what you read so far. I think that Bash adds so much to the show. I really hope that killing someone didn't change Bash too much. You also wrote the characters quiet well-you do this in all of your stories I've read. Great work and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Wow! Great story!
lego chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Omg please keep writing this story. I absolutely love it. ive been a fan of bash from the very beginning! i hope they somehow end up together despite the historical pull
StridingFreedom chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oh my god! So intense! Can't wait for the next chapter!