Reviews for We Shall Have Snow (and other One-shots and Drabbles)
Cute "slice of life" collection!
Not really into Drarry but did love the fantastic scene with Severus and Hermione! Excellent job!
maritinkerbell chapter 9 . 6/1
Very cute! As a teacher near the end of the school year, I have full sympathy with the line that Minerva "must have been on something, b/c teaching just pushed him closer and closer to the day that he would inevitably lose it and strangle a 12-year old with an audience watching." That definitely made me laugh!
QuinnzelRose chapter 4 . 4/19
Oh wow. Just. Wow. I love all the little references to Frankenstein throughout. I wasn't sure if it was purposeful until I saw the author's note at the bottom. This was beautifully done.
QuinnzelRose chapter 3 . 4/19
Babysitter Snape is so cute! I loved the line "I'm not taking it back. You've got it now." And the descriptions of Hermione's "singing"! Too funny! Love this!
QuinnzelRose chapter 2 . 4/19
Well that was an M. Night Shyamalan level plot twist!

Snape in pink robes. I almost died!

This is GOLD.
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 4/19
Awwww! So much sweetness! It was just a cold. So cute! :)

Love the little bit of side Drarry you threw in there. I love me some Drarry! haha

Now, let's see, who's voice would I replicate if I had Hermione's spell... Hmmm... Well, Alan Rickman would be the obvious answer, but if I had to choose another person, I would say Tom Hiddleston.
Aesalys chapter 9 . 1/20