Reviews for We Shall Have Snow
SilverBirchStudio chapter 1 . 3/22
Wonderful story! I would love to have Alan Rickman read to me every night...
CatNap chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
You my dear, have had me smiling and tearing up simultaneously and I have to thank you! I've been feeling unwell myself all day (allergies thankfully not the cold) and this story revitalized me. And the catch at the end was cheeky and sweet too. Thank you. This will be a lovely memory for me. When I'm down, I'll read it and think of Hermione having a book read to her by Severus in stead of that spell.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Very nice!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Love this! OMG! PERFECTION
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
My favorite part has to be when he tells her he has bronchitis. I was rolling with laughter.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
so cool :3 i love the gentleness you instilled in him without changing him completely :3
Hannoie chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oooh... Well, that would have to be... Um, I don't know? My crush from my former school, perhaps? His voice is really deep, smooth, rich, warm... Much like Severus's voice is often described, but happier. He always sounds so happy. I think I was in love with him partly because of his voice ;) Yep, it would have to be Philip's.

Cute story, btw :)
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I loved it!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I absolutely adore the part about a spell to have things read aloud by specific someones. I would love to be able to do that, and not just content with whoever is chosen for audio books.

Thank you for writing.
BlueWater5 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Sweet story!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I don't like how every sentence was separated into a different line, but otherwise the writing was quite well done. I would have liked to see Snape get a little angry, or something...
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
What an adorable little story. I know what HG means with his voice. Love the ending too.
renaid chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh, my goodness, this is a beautiful piece of work. I am blown away (I always check up on my reviewers and was delighted to find you write, too!) by the quality of work here. It is such a delight to read complete and detailed thoughts sewn together with good grammar and clever, new ideas.

I'll be back to read more of your work, but first I must finish out the semester (I'm a writing tutor for a university, which is why good grammar makes me so happy).
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I had some downtime at work, so I thought I'd have a go with one of your stories :), and this was lovely! A very heartwarming piece for the holiday. I wanted to throw my arms around Severus, too, when it was revealed that he hadn't actually lost his voice.
drasticactions chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was very sweet! Love it!