Reviews for We Shall Have Snow (and other One-shots and Drabbles)
reginao chapter 8 . 1/16
orlando switch chapter 7 . 1/15
Oh I somehow totally missed this chapter so I didn't notice you used my prompt. Thank you so much, it's wonderful. Having a child with such similarities to Ron must be a nightmare to them. I really hope he'il outgrow his adoration.
Petite Mule chapter 8 . 1/15
Nice way to honor Alan Rickman. Thank you.
stexgirl2000 chapter 8 . 1/15
Lovely. Just lovely.
renaid chapter 8 . 1/15
What an appropriate and loving farewell to our beloved Alan. Nicely done.
Angelus23 chapter 8 . 1/15
yes this is exactly how i feel as well. it's very hard to accept. He was wonderful, talented and funny and a good friend even though we didn't know him. it's hard to believe, everytime I remember, i feel like crying. But he lives on in all the characters he's played,he owns them, and in spirit. Rest in peace Alan Rickman, you will never be forgotten but always sorely missed. yes,always.
ChubbyBunny chapter 8 . 1/15
:( lovely. Just lovely.
PurpleWingedBlackIris chapter 8 . 1/15
This was perfect! I loved the tribute and I thank you for putting so many feelings into words for those of us who are not as talented. Thank you thank you thank you!
LunaticKeith chapter 7 . 1/1
A cute idea, to be sure, to be sure.
LunaticKeith chapter 2 . 1/1
Oh, you are a tricksy. Interesting.
LunaticKeith chapter 1 . 1/1
I would probably replicate J. Micheal Tatums voice.
ferdoes2as chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Wonderful parents. Who would think the stern professor would be so condescending to his Ron-idolising son.

Well, I've a prompt for you too. I would like to read a one shot where Hermione is sad over losing Crookshanks (or any similar reason), and Severus takes it upon himself to cheer her up. Few years post war. Pre romance, friendship, or subtle romance.

Please Entertain me :)
ferdoes2as chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
My second favourite in this series. Warm and beautiful.
ferdoes2as chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I particularly avoid fics with dead Snape. I simply find it unbearable, and such dark plots are not what I seek. But I admire the creativity that goes into writing such stories.

This one shot is however an exception to my preference. Such a disturbing yet brilliant twist in the tale. I would have stood by Hermione if I were her friend.
ferdoes2as chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Whose voice I would replicate? Antonio Banderas. His voice feels like melted chocolate to me. Imagine him reading all my favourite classics to me!
For fairy tales I would replicate Zachary Levi. I specifically downloaded and often listen to "Now That I See You" for his magical voice.
On days when I'm low, lost or sleepless I would only find comfort in my mother's voice.

This first one shot is very lovely. Such beautiful picturesque setting, such subtle emotions and such a free flowing narration. Kudos to you!