Reviews for We Shall Have Snow (and other One-shots and Drabbles)
aelfwynne chapter 9 . 5/26
Ok just saying.. I need the rest of this story pronto please. Does he pick the Malbec or the Pinot? Does Hermione’s shirt mysteriously become the target of some more stray liquid (in this case wine) and is she forced to swap her attire for something more.. comfortable?
aelfwynne chapter 9 . 5/26
Lolz a castle wall.. haha
aelfwynne chapter 1 . 5/26
Mwahahaha *guffaws*
aelfwynne chapter 1 . 5/25
Just wow
koshina chapter 1 . 3/5
not my cup of tea
koshina chapter 1 . 3/5
That spell is made for 2 voices. My father's and Alan Rickman's. All the world's comforts in my father's beautiful voice and no words to describe Alan's.
amsev chapter 5 . 2/25
Awww! Stray Snapling. *smiles*
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
Cute "slice of life" collection!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Not really into Drarry but did love the fantastic scene with Severus and Hermione! Excellent job!
maritinkerbell chapter 9 . 6/1/2017
Very cute! As a teacher near the end of the school year, I have full sympathy with the line that Minerva "must have been on something, b/c teaching just pushed him closer and closer to the day that he would inevitably lose it and strangle a 12-year old with an audience watching." That definitely made me laugh!
QuinnzelRose chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
Oh wow. Just. Wow. I love all the little references to Frankenstein throughout. I wasn't sure if it was purposeful until I saw the author's note at the bottom. This was beautifully done.
QuinnzelRose chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Babysitter Snape is so cute! I loved the line "I'm not taking it back. You've got it now." And the descriptions of Hermione's "singing"! Too funny! Love this!
QuinnzelRose chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
Well that was an M. Night Shyamalan level plot twist!

Snape in pink robes. I almost died!

This is GOLD.
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Awwww! So much sweetness! It was just a cold. So cute! :)

Love the little bit of side Drarry you threw in there. I love me some Drarry! haha

Now, let's see, who's voice would I replicate if I had Hermione's spell... Hmmm... Well, Alan Rickman would be the obvious answer, but if I had to choose another person, I would say Tom Hiddleston.
Aesalys chapter 9 . 1/20/2017