Reviews for The Last Draconequus
Guitar Amateur chapter 5 . 8/5
...When that pony realized he was sapient. I was crushed to see her reveal that she knew to his captors, because I knew that they would murder her for it. And they did.
Breezy!
I'm glad to see these stories continue.
UNKNOWN CAT chapter 5 . 7/21
Poor Discord, I thought he was going to escape the circus. But you wouldn't believe the excitement I felt when I decided to check this story out (for the 100th time) and seen it was recently updated was like the heavens decided to dump chocolaty goodness in the form of rain, with flowers in little hats, chocolate bats, it's a candyland of sweets.
I'm just so happy to see this is a continuing piece of work!
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 7/18
Wow, no wonder Discord lasted as long as he did in Elements of Opposition.

Although now you've made the scene with the alternate futures of him on a unicycle while chasing the clown-outfitted princesses 19x more creepy. Of course, someone wasn't happy about being in stone...

Poor Breezie. I hope if Discord gets himself out he releases his "cellmates" as a diversion.

How's Discord ever gonna get outta this? Update something soon please! *puppy dog eyes while pointing at previously mentioned story*
Stargazer360 chapter 5 . 7/15
My god i want him to escape so badly. i felt such righteous anger for him, i even want him to take revenge. Great writing, hopefully his magic becomes stronger than his binds and he grows into his name sake. but at the same time i feel so bad because revenge isn't the best path to take but nobody is going to fight for justice for him. Glad you wrote more on this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Please come back we miss you.
helpMyPhonesOnFi chapter 4 . 4/2/2017
It's been over a year and still no update please come back. I really need to know what happens
Qwerty chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
This is simply one of my favorite stories I'm the mlp section. Discord has always been a favorable character and there isn't very many good stories about him. I hope you haven't given up on this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Yay when I was looking up this story I was expecting to only see the first 3 chapters. I'm so happy that you decided to continue it
Stargazer360 chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
This chapter made me so angry and sad. Angry the stupid ponies and compassion of discord. Really enjoyed the chapter. Glad you updated! hope he escapes and is unharmed!
Katherine chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
The last line makes the rest of it even sadder. I knew it would be a rough chapter from your preview on Patreon, but I just can't even handle animal cruelty, and he's NOT just a trained animal. And like so many young people, the exploitation becomes the norm. Super depressing, especially because to Whipcrack, it's just her job, part of training - whip a baby animal, go out to lunch. It's no Elements of Opposition, but it's still basically torture for the sake of using him.

There's no way he'd get out now just by being sapient - she already knows. If she didn't, the faces he used to communicate in the act would have made it obvious. He made himself into a cash cow. And when I think of it being a tiny Discord... I find myself hoping for once he holds a grudge. Not an organs-on-the-outside level grudge, but something.

For once, I think, 'Thank Celestia!' might actually end up making sense XD.
Obey the pigy chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Is there going to be a second part to this. I really need to know what happens
Vercinacox chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
This is really well done, hoping to see more, soon! :)
R. Moonstalker chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
This is set in the same universe as your other story 'Not a Hero', yeah? I keep drawing parallels with things Discord mentioned there and just wanted to check with you.

Hope the writing goes well! Here's to more great chapters in the future, yeah? :]
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
I'm glad to see this story continue, even if things aren't going well for little Discord. Of course, he did provoke the ponies quite a bit, but that's just his nature. And now he's been captured. Anyway, great work and good luck on more in the future.