Reviews for The Last Draconequus
helpMyPhonesOnFi chapter 4 . 4/2
It's been over a year and still no update please come back. I really need to know what happens
Qwerty chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
This is simply one of my favorite stories I'm the mlp section. Discord has always been a favorable character and there isn't very many good stories about him. I hope you haven't given up on this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Yay when I was looking up this story I was expecting to only see the first 3 chapters. I'm so happy that you decided to continue it
Stargazer360 chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
This chapter made me so angry and sad. Angry the stupid ponies and compassion of discord. Really enjoyed the chapter. Glad you updated! hope he escapes and is unharmed!
Katherine chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
The last line makes the rest of it even sadder. I knew it would be a rough chapter from your preview on Patreon, but I just can't even handle animal cruelty, and he's NOT just a trained animal. And like so many young people, the exploitation becomes the norm. Super depressing, especially because to Whipcrack, it's just her job, part of training - whip a baby animal, go out to lunch. It's no Elements of Opposition, but it's still basically torture for the sake of using him.

There's no way he'd get out now just by being sapient - she already knows. If she didn't, the faces he used to communicate in the act would have made it obvious. He made himself into a cash cow. And when I think of it being a tiny Discord... I find myself hoping for once he holds a grudge. Not an organs-on-the-outside level grudge, but something.

For once, I think, 'Thank Celestia!' might actually end up making sense XD.
Obey the pigy chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Is there going to be a second part to this. I really need to know what happens
Vercinacox chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
This is really well done, hoping to see more, soon! :)
R. Moonstalker chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
This is set in the same universe as your other story 'Not a Hero', yeah? I keep drawing parallels with things Discord mentioned there and just wanted to check with you.

Hope the writing goes well! Here's to more great chapters in the future, yeah? :]
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
I'm glad to see this story continue, even if things aren't going well for little Discord. Of course, he did provoke the ponies quite a bit, but that's just his nature. And now he's been captured. Anyway, great work and good luck on more in the future.
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
This is pretty interesting. I'd love to see this continued. Good luck.
Deritine chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Wow... this is super depressing. I just want to cuddle poor baby Discord. :/
Shadi Shada chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I want to cry. Poor Discord. I look forward to what is to come. Thank you for your story.
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
I liked the first chapter. Great world-building and the ending was so touching.

Fire was awesome.

Nice to see how he's learning to use his magic.

But Little Sister. Did he actually bring the doll to life or is it all in his imagination? *scratches head* It is, of course, perfectly understandable, I mean, look at what he thinks of Fire, but still a little disturbing, which is the point I guess. He's Discord, even if he's relatively sane at the moment. Considering the poor guy's circumstances, he's completely sane. .

Anyways, great fic! Update soon please! Oh, is there a fic that's a real continuation of Light Rain, or have you not finished that yet?
bogus1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
# A draconequus could only perform spontaneous magic in alignment with their Principle.

You really are freaking me out with the way you latch onto things that are almost right about the mind. Real things which humanity has no clue about and which you shouldn't either. You speak in metaphor about things you shouldn't know exist. You awe and creep me out and disturb me in oscillating measures.

The worst part is that I actually spoke at length with another author who pulled the same kind of freaky stunts you're doing. And she had no idea where her ideas came from. The closest I came to discerning their origin was 'nowhere'. And with that precedent, I dare not ask where you get your ideas from.
Tails absolution chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter you did very well, you showed not tell the hardships Discord faced, how he had to distinguish non eatable from eatable. Making friends with objects such as fire because he never had a friend before. But as the seasons passed we begin to see Discord has began to use his magic in ways he and I never thought was possible. The confrontation at the Dairy Farm had me sitting at the edge of my seat in anticipation of the actions and tones. I loved your skillful use of actions and dialogue I was drawn in by the first chapter but completely hooked by the second. Thank you. You shown me Discord in a whole new light.