Reviews for Johnny Test's Consequence
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 1/6
Damn...that's some heavy stuff bro.
bad! Bad! it's just the same thing! :(
PenGator3 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Contrary to what everyone said before, third time's NOT the charm in this chapter which had read before and rereading for good measure: to elaborate, we now bring ourselves to the Test twins meeting the Neutrons, both in past and present tense, and boy do the polarities clash and collide as thoughts are spoken outwardly. Mary seems to expand upon her remorse on the situation that she and Susan had put themselves in with the scheme and finds a kindred spirit in Jimmy as Dukey does in Goddard; of course, it does seem that the trauma will still permeate throughout the midst of things as they go on. After all, this is only the beginning of the end for the lot of us overall.

Now it seems, with this crossover, we have some exposition writing out the history between the two as continuity flows from their dialogues; so far, negativity within is out of the question. Even I myself can see that anyway as this piece is being read as such and it still remains promisingly good despite the delays. Always shine bright like a diamond, shine on you crazy diamond in the sky.
Legionary Prime chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I really am liking how this is going. Haven't reviewed much in a while.
JayZeeTee16 chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
This story...is...BEAUTIFUL. _ Keep it going.
Melissa chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
oh no please,please,please continue i want to know what happenned I LOVE this story you're a good writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Please hurry with next chapter
future chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
it was awsome i loved it please put more
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Plz update soon!

JohnnyxSissy!
The Bowser Monster chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
PLEASE tell me there's going to be more!
Slop The 3rd chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
great chapter keep up the good work. I also like how you are putting characters like dexter and jimmy newtron in your story.
SariSpy56 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
what happens next?
Unknown chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I was wondering...can you, whoever you are, do a story about Johnny Test, where he has to spend one full day with Bling-Bling Boy and his mother, and so do all sorts of amazing things together, like watching one of the good "Johnny Test" episodes that is supposed to give some sort of lesson to Eugene about being a villain and how its bad to do just that? Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Why did you make them sisters? they have different last names-Nelson and Blakely-and also is the genral the one from jimmy neutron
SariSpy56 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014