Reviews for Johnny Test's Consequence
Mystery Rider chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Also in my opinion, i don't think mr. test deserves these punishments. In the show he accualy punish his kids when they did wrong or cause havoc on the town. Also Mr. Test says "WHAT IS HE A LAB-RAT!?" I'm surprise on the accual show Lila didn't even say that. It took mr. test to say that johnny is not a lab-rat. In the show mr. test didn't like to pay that much money, like paying for the damage to the neighbor's house that johnny cause, doesn't want to pay for a $300 phone, and trying to get johnny a scholarship to not pay for his college. In real life we don't want to pay that much money. Also Dukey, Lila (Mother), and Hubert (father) acually loves johnny in the future seasons, Hubert says he loves johnny no matter what in the episode when johnny becomes a ladybird scout. Dukey for being saved from the pound. Lila, i guess for giving birth to him.
mystery rider chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
what's really strange is that, i don't see susan or mary loving johnny like a family love in the show. the earlest seasons 1 - 3 they do love him, but in seasons 4 -5 i think they're really crule. in the episode when bling bling boy uses a hypno ring to get susan. Mary said "I will destroy you if you say that again." and what makes it worse is that Mary never apologies for saying that. In the episode "Johnny Re-animated" they were going to freeze him until they move out of the house. in an episode where darth vegan attacks a planet made of meat they made a machine to help johnny be a jedi master and they purposly made it hurt him for ruining their date. After reading this I fell like they deserve this for always testing on him. Mary accualy feels bad for testing on johnny. I wonder if bling bling boy still wants susan after this.
cecilia.dryan chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
Aww thanks
cecilia.dryan chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
Aww
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Black jack! An awesome story, with a few or so mistakes.

I kinda get mixed up on who saying what, but it is good. The plot is amazing.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
Amazing! Wow.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Damn...that's some heavy stuff bro.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
bad! Bad! it's just the same thing! :(
PenGator3 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Contrary to what everyone said before, third time's NOT the charm in this chapter which had read before and rereading for good measure: to elaborate, we now bring ourselves to the Test twins meeting the Neutrons, both in past and present tense, and boy do the polarities clash and collide as thoughts are spoken outwardly. Mary seems to expand upon her remorse on the situation that she and Susan had put themselves in with the scheme and finds a kindred spirit in Jimmy as Dukey does in Goddard; of course, it does seem that the trauma will still permeate throughout the midst of things as they go on. After all, this is only the beginning of the end for the lot of us overall.

Now it seems, with this crossover, we have some exposition writing out the history between the two as continuity flows from their dialogues; so far, negativity within is out of the question. Even I myself can see that anyway as this piece is being read as such and it still remains promisingly good despite the delays. Always shine bright like a diamond, shine on you crazy diamond in the sky.
Legionary Prime chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I really am liking how this is going. Haven't reviewed much in a while.
JZTSmokenem chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
This story...is...BEAUTIFUL. _ Keep it going.
Melissa chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
oh no please,please,please continue i want to know what happenned I LOVE this story you're a good writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Please hurry with next chapter
future chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
it was awsome i loved it please put more
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014