Reviews for On collision course
Scarlet Alapaap chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
I've been thinking about some Mafia AU for SnK, and lo and behold, I saw your story while browsing the LeviHan section in this site. The story is gripping. Had me reading for about three straight hours and enjoying the whole thing. I like this story a lot, and yay for keeping Nanaba alive until the end! :D
ditchmydismay chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
I just finished reading the whole fic today c:
This was a good read! And how incorporated every character in the story was awesome
AunKhoune chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Hanji doesn't know how to clean a spill LOL good thinking Levi. Alot of conversation between the two and for Hanji its getting more comfortable. Can't wait to see how interesting the next chapter is going to be.
AunKhoune chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
just keep on liking every moment but I kind a feel bad for Moblit, I'm rooting for Hanji and Levi but OMGOSh I'm a bad person if Moblit gets hurt by it though.
AunKhoune chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I'm shock to see hanji worry about the gang. I mean I guess I would be worried because then if they had died what would happen to me? would I get killed or be free from the drug making. Dang well just keep reading is all I gotta do.
AunKhoune chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Dang didn't think Levi actually had like Hanji. I like how all this is turning out, its like watching a movie but just reading the script! I'm actually loving the mystery between the mafias and how this will all go down.
AunKhoune chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
CALLED it! Fixing drugs for the mafia! I had saw this coming. Feel back for Hanji if I was in a sticky situation like this I probs be dead actually... dang
AunKhoune chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Don't worry Hanji I'm always a few minutes late myself. Loving that add-in characters coming in the story, their roles are perfect. This chapter is looking good!
AunKhoune chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Dang I wonder what she would have to do with the mafia, loving the story. I like how everything is at a nice pace and I'm guessing Levi favorite color is Dark Green? Idk its a guess. Can't wait to keep on reading :)
AunKhoune chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I'm really liking the theme of this story and how its setting up, I love action Mafia movies so this AUstory is going to be splendid.! can't wait to keep on reading
Starcalista chapter 25 . 9/2/2014
I love this. Favorited! Thank you for writing this beautiful story, though I wish you didn't kill off Mike. I really liked him. But oh well, you can't have everything. I guess it's just great that the Levi & Hanji are still alive and together. Well, I do hope you will find the time to write a sequel. I'd love to read more from you. :)
Sam chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
I guess I'll have to respect your decision :p Good luck with your job and uni! It's a pretty nice ending so I'm sure everyone will be happy.
foxsqueen chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
Aaaah yes yes YES! They stick together ! Aaaah im so relief i though she'll back with moblit, yeah you left us with hunger of more honestly, its such a great great great story one of my faves. Thanks for share it with us, it was a total pleasure read it 'til the end gaaaaah! Yeah! You should made it! Another adventure where the shiganshina trio get more participation!, obviously with our fave pairing involved, many thanks again for share it and never drop it, i hope i can read more about your imagination and awesome stories in the future! xx
Sam chapter 24 . 8/15/2014
End the story?! What, already?! No way, please continue it for a bit longer! Don't end it, I look forward to the updates!
scrum chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
AaWWW...this story is ending?
I really very much luv this and I was hoping DAT u would continue it with more eren,mikasa,armin
...haha anyway. Nuff said, luv dis soo much!