Reviews for Realizations
steph A15 chapter 11 . 2/21
I love the way you ended the story with everyone getting their happy ever after:)
steph A15 chapter 1 . 2/20
Amazing first chapter Klaus and Caroline make the perfect couple,I can't wait to see how Klaus gets his revenge :)))
Emma chapter 11 . 1/6
I loved the ending it was so sweet
Seralina chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
I loved this story, I just wish there was more to it? It was too easy going with no real serious conflict to make it more interesting and nail biting.
Also, I was hoping you would address the fact that Henry is also part witch, and he should also have some magical powers.
Other than that I really did love how cutesy everything was, it was so adorable all over. So many feels, thank you!
berty05 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
I'm in love with this story! :D it was AWESOME! And just the right amount of cheesy ;)
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
The only thing that should be changed is that fact that you cannot keep to one tense. One minute the story is told in indicative present, and then it's told in preterit. Please, keep to one tense, and avoid present if you can't keep to it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I appreciate ur hardwork but its nt close enough to represent characters fully.
ishaa.silvermist96 chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Just found this fanfiction and I've absolutely fallen in love with itxD the last chapter had me laughing and crying, it was heart retching:'))
Ellavm18 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
thanks so much for finishing it really loved the story
BSlover1812 chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
This was so good! I'm sad the story is over but I'd love to see a oneshot in the future! I loved how you ended it and everyone was together and friends. Great job on your writing, the characters, and the story. I hope you write more soon :)
jessnicole chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Excellent!
KingLoitl chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
UPDATE! i gotta see what happens next!
redbudrose chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I liked it!
remeyqueen74 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Please update this amazing story I need to know what happens next
Irelya chapter 10 . 8/2/2014