Reviews for Realizations
emmaleewhittaker chapter 11 . 6/26
Beautiful
You retort was great I loved it I wished maybe you could write a bit more please but amazing story :)
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 11 . 6/8
GREAT STORY
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 6 . 6/8
Best chapter yet
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 1 . 6/7
Awwww cute beginning
BlueRose20 chapter 11 . 5/31
Not going to lie... this is one of the best stories I have read! I trully love it. Can't wait to see more of your work!
steph A15 chapter 11 . 2/21
I love the way you ended the story with everyone getting their happy ever after:)
steph A15 chapter 1 . 2/20
Amazing first chapter Klaus and Caroline make the perfect couple,I can't wait to see how Klaus gets his revenge :)))
Emma chapter 11 . 1/6
I loved the ending it was so sweet
Seralina chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
I loved this story, I just wish there was more to it? It was too easy going with no real serious conflict to make it more interesting and nail biting.
Also, I was hoping you would address the fact that Henry is also part witch, and he should also have some magical powers.
Other than that I really did love how cutesy everything was, it was so adorable all over. So many feels, thank you!
berty05 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
I'm in love with this story! :D it was AWESOME! And just the right amount of cheesy ;)
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
The only thing that should be changed is that fact that you cannot keep to one tense. One minute the story is told in indicative present, and then it's told in preterit. Please, keep to one tense, and avoid present if you can't keep to it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I appreciate ur hardwork but its nt close enough to represent characters fully.
ishaa.silvermist96 chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Just found this fanfiction and I've absolutely fallen in love with itxD the last chapter had me laughing and crying, it was heart retching:'))
Ellavm18 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
thanks so much for finishing it really loved the story