Reviews for Stick Figure Sentiments
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Please complete this fic .. it's wonderful
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ah - this is a great chapter! Even though I noticed you haven't updated it recently, I hope you will continue this story :)
na-chan00 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Really hope you continue this one. I loved that line about Gintoki yearning to find life on the field. There's some serious potential here. I'll be waiting for the next update!
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Omg, I hope you continue with this! Hijikata in any form will always be defiant - a trait that probably endears him to Gintoki and Gintoki, ah Gintoki. Always so human 3
higitsune84tails chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love this, :3
especially young Hijikata, he is so cute XD

I will be waiting for the next chapter, thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
please update!
paradisemischief chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Really happy to see another GinHiji fic. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mayoraistoushirou chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I'm curious. How the story will go? Aaah

Keep update
mlogiizer chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
UPDATE. LIKE NOW.

Love it and it's going straight to my follow and favourite!

- mlogiizer
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This seems so depressing already but holy moly I can't wait! And LOL at Ginotki and Hijikata's first meeting - already shot to hell since they immediately tried ot kill each other though i guess it makes sense since they ARE on opposite sides of the fence. The depiction of Gintoki is really good I think. it's pretty realistic to make him seek warmth since he was constantly surrounded by cold lifeelss bodies for the majority of his first years alive so its a really nice touch you added there. I'm like on the tips of my otes wondering what will happen nexgt. be sure to update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
First time I've heard of Amanto Hijikata, so the concept already sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see how this plays out ... forbidden romance really is the best !
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
i really like the idea of this, and i hope you'll continue this soon. it's pretty original (i don't think i've seen any other ginhiji fic with this plot line) and i have a feeling that its already gonna be epic! i can't waaaaiiiitttttt.

update soon! :-)