Reviews for Married to My Boss: Revised
gutler chapter 25 . 4/29
I love you but i really really hate menma.. sorry
SmehMichelle chapter 1 . 4/8
dracostwinlover. How do you find the original version?
dracostwinlover chapter 25 . 4/6
So I've read the original first one, but didn't get to finish the second, and I had moved on to other fandom's to mix up my dose of yaoi. (Sterek [Derek/Stiles]-Teen Wolf, and Bleach [Ichigo/everyone but girls]) and then it hit me that I wanted some SasuNaru again, and your story came to mind. And come to find out you revised it and I f**king love it! And I want to know what happens next. I'm really hoping you get back into your groove, not letting negative situations rule your life. Ik how hard depression had an effect on life, but look for a light, or a positive hobby to do. Don't let that sh*t bottle up. Vent! And just breath. Hope you're well.

Dracostwinlover
Redmeadow chapter 25 . 3/19
Love the story. Dai is absolutely adorable. His whole drama with Aki and his two timing...lol, I laughed and laughed. Glad that this was continued in spite of the crap that was the ending of the real series. I know, I was very angry and sick about the whole ending and movie. When I found out about the pink annoyance...I went back and re-read everyone of my favorite Sasu/Naru stories to console myself. She should have been killed in the chuunin exams.

Glad to see there was some action between Naruto and Sasuke. I mean if you think about it, according to your story with them knowing each other forever...that's like years of foreplay. Despite Sasuke being a skirt chaser, they seem to have had a relationship where they know each other super well. Since they got together it almost seems like Naruto is meaner to him. Not sure if I'm saying what I mean. Anyway...glad to see that moving along.

So does Naruto find out that Itachi defiled Menma? Menma needs to find a love in his age bracket. Well, Itachi hopefully will give his all to Deidara and leave off the younger Uzumaki.

Alrighty, look forward to what you have coming up. Thanks for sharing the story.
Wow awesome I hope naruto finds soon what happend between memma and itachi. Dai and aki are so Dammm cute, love them both.
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 25 . 3/8
Thank you for a great update.
Isn't ironic that I was watching Sailor Moon today? Love the chapter ️ Can't wait for more!
Fireworks chapter 25 . 2/26
I just love neji so much ...
I really hope u update soon because I have just been dieing to read a filler/flashback chap of a fully detail story of what happen in Itachi's past since u mention it a few chaps bk.
Update soon !
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 25 . 2/26
Did he just call itachi daddy, dear lord that just gave him some ego points. Sasuke and Neji are so pride full. There like "wtf should it matter, they won, and I'm damn proud about it. Stupid little shit."
myasia88 chapter 25 . 2/25
haven't had a chance lately to read this chapter buy I finally did this morning and I'm glad because I couldn't stop laughing the entire time I was reading it! update soon!
Mila Pink chapter 25 . 2/23
I am in love with this story.
Dai is so cute and sweet that comes to give caries!
It is a horrible feeling depression, just hope you can find something, someone or yourself to become better.
kisses
Kigen Dawn chapter 25 . 2/22
Oh god, if sasuke saw that I can only imagine the chaos and the laughs that would follow
AiMila chapter 25 . 2/22
oh god...i cant wait to see what will happen once naruchan discovers what has really been going on between them
i love this so happy that you updated, the only thing that I kinda dislike is the Menma x Itachi situation, I guess because Im a die hard Itachix Deidara fan
Melyway chapter 25 . 2/21