Reviews for Married to My Boss: Revised
Sadistic Yaoi Queen chapter 26 . 5/29
Please don't drop this story you left us on a bunch of cliffhangers. With utakata calling for help , sasuke and naruto have yet to fuck , daisuke learning how to fight and not being a
little bitch anymore , and the factit seems that itachi will break up with deidara & menma's friend shee having a huge crush on him will they ever get together along with who was that menma helped in the alley
mysoulmatesasuke chapter 26 . 5/28
Please please finish this,its always so annoying how fanfic writers get readers rooted into their story then just go and never finish or just drop it or whatever...that would be really annoying. I'm invested in this story please finish it... soon.
Synn chapter 26 . 5/27
No please don't drop it! I must know what happens next! I love your writing and how you've made the characteds your own.
Fireworks chapter 26 . 5/27
glad u updated after some time and I should think the long ass chap makes up for the time.
Also if the story is coming close to ending why dont u just keep going till it ends beside just throwing it away cause it be a same after all this time and hard work u have already spent on it !
Update soon
continue the story
12ReiRei chapter 26 . 5/26
OMG! I loved it! It was so great, I can't wait to read more and I also like how the story is going. I again want to read more of it! Sorry, anyway I would for you not to trash it. I really do enjoy reading this fanfic. I can tell that you have placed a lot of time and effort into the fanfic. I really like how you made the characters, if you understand what I mean. I love how they act and are perpetrated as. :) Anyway keep up the good work and can't wait to read more of this. :P

~12ReiRei~
EzraScarlett chapter 26 . 5/25
Please do not give up on this story. Ive read all your stories. Your stories along with freowin, bracken light, and dmnq8 are the reason why I havent given up so please.
Fuck the hell no! (sorry for my language) you are definitly not leaving this story, i thoroughly enjoy it, i normally dont prefer reviewing, but i would especially do just that so you can keep writing it
yukino76 chapter 26 . 5/25
good thanks for the update;)
I guess Itachi and Deidara are gonna break up cause it seems like there relationship is going down.
naokichi chapter 26 . 5/24
This was a great chpt! With all of the different perspectives, it made this chapter really informative and intense.
Oh no, please don't stop writing this! This has always been one of my favorite fics, what with the interesting characterizations and interactions! It would be really sad to see it go, when it seems like there's still so much to be told.

But I guess it's up to you. I'm looking forward to the next chpt (if there's one heheh) though!
Glad you've finally updated! However you need to read through your chapters before you post them. There were a lot of grammatical errors, just some helpful criticism. But keep up the great work.
satori02 chapter 26 . 5/24
I think you should totally finish this. I want to know What's gonna happen to Menma and Everyone. I dislike Deidara though. A lot.
DrowingHeart chapter 26 . 5/23
im still with ya
Don't even dare to drop this! It looks like it's just getting good. I really love that you focused on ItaDei. I just love them! Especially the way you wrote their characters. The friendship between Itachi and Neji was adorable too. I was hoping you'd show Menma developing feelings for his bff Shee. I hope this mysterious Uchia looking person isn't someone that Menma will fall for. He should just fall for Shee already! Pleaaaase update!