Reviews for Married to My Boss: Revised
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 55 . 1/25
I absolutely love this story and just you as an author in general. You write so beautifully and thoughtfully. I looooved that it was Fugaku who tells Naruto about his dad, it was so cute. It's also nice to see another side of Fugaku emotionally that we haven't really seen throughout this story. It's also nice to see their relationship getting a little stronger. My heart continues to sing everytime Naruto calls Fugaku "Papa-Fu". I hope everything is ok and that you'll continue with this story 333
demonangel59 chapter 55 . 1/15
Hi, Great story! go on and let the idiots think they are better than you. Write for yourself and those who follow you. See you soon, I hope...
PS: Sorry for my poor English
Cairlit07 chapter 50 . 11/21/2019
Are you alright author-san.?
I'm really sorry for not making any review or commenting on your progression
I know you did asked us to do that but I'm not good in words. So I will give it a try and if it can helps you.
First of all from the first time I've read this story of yours, I feel really overjoyed. I mean you are different from many other author out there. For me your story is really easy to understand. Don't bother about some wrong here and there. As long as you make it clear on how you made the storyline then I think you are good to go and so far YOU ARE Good. Trust me! I like how well the interaction between saseuka and naruto which we fans understand how undescrible actually both of thir bonds.
NOW let's talk about how adorable it Daisuke is.. Arghh.. That little kid already so naughty huh.. Hahahaha I mean blame the genetic from sasuke to be so charming. Hahaha. Even though he still kid he is smart. I love watching whenever he turns into kid when he with naruto then suddenly became spoiled whenever he is with Haku.
Next, the side character like menma and itachi now my author you really blow my mind with that.. Hahhaha.. Who would've thought that someone can create such uncorrigble background for menma to be like twisted that and suddenly made itachi character to fall in love with him. Sorry to say it is weird for something start from just a fling then became serious relationship that's touching yet wonderful. I really want to see more progress in naruto and sasuke relationship I mean naruto finay was ready to give his all to sasuke so yeah
I Am anticipated to see that happen. Hahahaha.

Ok now for the latest chapter I have to say this I Am crying river now.. Uwuwuwuw.. The love story between minato and kushina. As we all knew that couple is the most beautiful in naruto series and that's exactly how you do it. BEAUTIFUL. Trust me I love how you do their story I just still feel sad that you didn't make them at least alive in here uwuwuwuw. It's okay. Its your story it's up for you.
Last but not least Im wishing you a great health and all the best author san in your life. I know its hard for you right now with all those pressure. I just can hope as a mere weak commentar here you to be strong there.
If you have time give us some update on what you've been doing there and maybe make some side story or short chapter to continue this story little by little. I'm sorry if i was asking for an update. I just feel like it such a waste to leave this story behind. But like I say it's your story so it's up to you. OK that's all I guess. Sorry for this long message. I just want to at least to respond for your great effort in making this story of narusasu which we know it's a hard task. OK that's all keep healthy and be well OK author san. Byeee
Guest chapter 55 . 11/1/2019
Love this story, been tearing through your story as soon as I found it here (since it's gone from A03). Loved seeing more of the relationship between Fugaku and Naruto 3 I'm curious if Menma is gonna follow through or turn this guy down. Hope to see more soon!
Deifyd Shadow chapter 7 . 10/25/2019
Poor Daisuke, he doesn't deserve that. He is a little terror tho
Deifyd Shadow chapter 5 . 10/25/2019
Sasuke's such a bastard. You cant just take advantage of your adorable child to interrogate your best friendunknowingly) desired lover. Good on Daisuke for being honest. And Naruto, to you I apologize for the shitty thing that is about to happen to you. On another note, I find it refreshing to see Naru paired up with someone new for a change (even if he is a bastard) even if it's only for the short term. Utakata doesn't often make a cameo in these things.
kcisjohan chapter 55 . 10/20/2019
Wow! OK I finally finished this epic story you have so far. It is by far the longest and entriguing SasuNaru story I have read. I started it on AO3 and finished what you have here due to you pulling it from the other site. Originally you said you were re-writing it due to how long ago you started it and wanted to refine it. After reading I feel that what you have is really great to begin with. I love your story and attention to detail. I love the story lines and deep feels with everyone. I know you stated how some people feel about the age difference with Menma and Itachi. Some people are naive I guess. I was 14 when I met my now husband and he was almost 21. When the chemistry is right, age really doesn't matter. I know you have been through a lot hardship since starting this and I feel for you how hard it must have been to continue along with writer's block and the desire to go on with your writing. I myself was inspired by author's like yourself to start my own story. I started last November and I have an outline of the chains of events I want to happen( I am an architect in that matter I guess), but am unable to get my feelings across of how I want them to be to be able to continue at this time. So I really understand how frustrating your hard work can be. I hope at one time in the future you feel the need and passion to finish this story you have stated that is almost finished. I am curious as to what happened between Shikamaru and Yagura, if Itachi and Menma will ever become an item even though Itachi is betrothed, if Naruto and Sasuke will ever go all the way, and most importantly (because of the title of this story) will Naruto and Sasuke ever get married? I love and appreciate your efforts with this story. I will follow it in case you decide to continue it. You are a really talented author and I want to thank you for all of the love you have put into this epic journey for the boys.
kcisjohan chapter 42 . 10/19/2019
OMG! I so loved this chapter. I agree with Mikoto, FINALLY!
VictoriaLovesNejiandDeidara chapter 55 . 9/9/2019
Missing sensei a little extra today 3
TaleloveSenju2000 chapter 55 . 8/27/2019
will this fanfic ever be updated?
Guest chapter 55 . 8/20/2019
sigh.. I'm craving for a dose of itamenma fluff take your time sensei
Chevonne Knowles chapter 55 . 7/23/2019
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad more about Naruto's parents coming out. I just don't understand how he ended up in an orphanage considering everything. That's the one thing that always irked me about the anime Naruto. His family wasn't poor and yet Naruto lived very badly. The neglect from the people that was supposed to care about him is inexcusable.
KeelyRMalone chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
I'm desperately awaiting the conclusion so I can start reading it again.
Please keep being awesomeness.
Guest chapter 55 . 7/5/2019
gonna be here patiently waiting )l
Kinghatter98 chapter 48 . 6/27/2019
Hey author it me again so I’m still here I hope you update soon I know life can get in the way and I hope everything going okay in your life and hope you don’t give up on this story because I am hooked
1,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »