Reviews for Married to My Boss: Revised
Amazing! Love the tender moment with Sasuke and the ring it was very sweet :) I always look forward to your posts they are great to read.
lukabayo chapter 38 . 9/21
this was really such a good chapter. I literally get flushed when itachi does like omg the whole falling in love bit. and buying Menma a ring yass. so I guess that would be my favorite part, the itachi Menma interactions! I won't say I'm in love song in my head from Hercules tbh
Dollie chapter 38 . 9/21
My favorite parts of this story is when Daisuke crashed into the mirror Lol because it happened to me too, shit hurts like hell man! And then the kiss between Naruto and Sasuke in the car. So cute and Funny! Thanks for updating
I loved the parts with Itachi and Menma. Their relationship is described so well, good job on that. I think they are two people who can give each other exactly the things they each need.
Daddy Itachi lol
fairyninja73 chapter 38 . 9/21
Omg the money sasuke spends
I love the whole amusement park thing ... Although they left early...
Itachi n menma r like ... I like it but the age diff make it weird... However I'm just on the verge of just not caring
N yagura is just annoying... Poor naru
Looking forward to the next chpt :)
yukino76 chapter 38 . 9/21
the possessive genes of Uchiha is kicking ;)
Alexkitkat chapter 38 . 9/21
Ok I see Naruto's point I mean he really isn't claiming him publically. Makes me wonder what Sasuke would do if someone just as famous as him started hitting on Naruto. Dang Daisuke is bold lmao. Lastly but not least Itachi need to get his shit together and Menma also need to get his shit together. They both should go to therapy and take a get your shit together session. Haha awesome chapter can't wait for the next!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 38 . 9/21
Cute chapter! Naru-chan is sexy! Wonder how Yagura thing Will Go!
The Unapologetic chapter 38 . 9/21
Omg I loved it!I hope all is well with you as well. And I can't wait hopefully good God I'm hoping yagura tries something Naruto walks in and whoops ass! Sheesh can't wait to see what happens next :)
ColorfulNympho chapter 23 . 9/20
WHY WAS THIS ITA/DEI SCENE REMOVED?!
sultrypickle chapter 38 . 9/20
Oh man Usami... I'm like a cat and can feel the drama and angst clouds rolling in. I don't know about you but I have my raincoat and umbrella ready because I suspect this one may be closer to a monsoon. I just feel like I should pay Sasuke on the head, take him by the hand and walk him away from this, and explain to him how he fucked up. Maybe we should whack him with a rolled up news paper and squirt him with a water bottle. I hear it's pretty effective on dogs...but seriously. Dude, you can't get mad that Naruto didn't publicly claim you when you have specifically told him he couldn't! He turned the guy down pretty damn politely so just put on your big boy pants and man the fuck up of it bothers you! I know I know, he has good reasons he can't but still...don't fault Naruto for your decision. Don't even get me started on Yagura. He gets mad at Naru for shooting a guy down but can't see the blatant flirting Yagura is doing. Bullshit. It makes me sad that the family fun for interrupted too. It was really sweet seeing them all out together like that!

Menma dude. Leave the poor innocent sweet girl alone! I know your ass is horny but come on! I sure hope she isn't a virgin because she just seems too sweet to lose it to a booty call even if he is adorable as hell! Also, if/when you do hit that I sure hope he uses protection cause we don't need another Uzumaki running around! Although, it would be hella adorable to see Naru adopt the tiny Uzumaki and raise it with Sasu and Dai. Dai would be way jealous at first but I think it wouldn't take long for the Uchiha protective nature to take over! Anyway...totally got off track there...damn.

Okay okay...Itachi... I knew he was falling and has been from the beginning. I can't tell where Menmas feelings are though. At first I thought he was but now he seems to enjoy the non romantic companionship and occasional flirt. I'm still way on the fence with these two. Part of me wants to see them together but like I said before, I'm not sure if they would work well in a relationship. They are too much alike. Plus I want to see Menma have someone that truly understands him in a non romantic relationship and I'd like to see Itachi do that.

Favorite part? Hmmm... The ring was really sweet (though you got my hopes up for a second there) and seeing Dai drop a curse word made me snort. I'm not strict like them and I have a potty mouth so the occasional accident happens with my son (who is 5) and I tend to laugh like Naruto. Side note, Sasuke seriously needs to stop spending. Nearly had an aneurism when he was talking about "pocket change". Anyway, I was glad to see an update from the "Uchimaki" households! It was a perfectly fluffy chapter which just enough scandal to hint at what's to come. Seriously looking forward to the next one!
VongolaDecima chapter 38 . 9/20
I laughed so hard when Naruto made the "going up on a Tuesday" reference and also when he telling Menma about the Mansion of Mirrors! "Hey, twinning"? Naru sweetie, why are you like this? I love it!

Hm, don't think I forgot about Sasuke. I can't really be mad at the Uchiha because he is half right, but so is Naruto. Those two are gonna have to have another talk about this whole situation so this drama doesn't happen again.

(Side note: FUCK that sneaky little bitch-boy Yagura. Naruto should rock his shit next time...)

Ahhhh I need more ItaMen from you! It's so bad but it's sooooo good! Also, I wonder who this girl's uncle is and what you have planned for her later. Can I get a hint?
Cherri101 chapter 38 . 9/20
awesome! I luked the part where menma and itachi hung out! I ship menmaXitachi!
Imtopaz1988 chapter 37 . 9/18
OᗰG TᕼᗩT ᗯᗩᔕ ᗷEYOᑎᗪ ᕼOT. ᑭOᑌᖇ ᑎᗩᖇᑌTO ᕼIᔕ ᖴIᖇᔕT ᗷᒪOᗯ ᒍOᗷ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰᑌᒪTIᑭᒪE OᖇGᗩᘔᗩᗰᔕ ᗷᑌT ᗩᒪᔕO ᐯEᖇY ᒪᑌᑕKY ᒪOᐯE IT. I ᒪOᐯEᗪ TᕼᗩT ᔕᗩᔕᑌKE ᗪIᗪ TᕼᗩT ᖴOᖇ ᕼIᗰ ᔕO ᔕᗯEET ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪOᐯIᑎG KEEᑭ IT ᑌᑭ ᑕᗩᑎ'T ᗯᗩIT TIᒪᒪ TᕼE ᑎE᙭T 1
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »