Reviews for When All is Said and Done
NaomiGScorcher chapter 26 . 7/6/2023
brilliant banter at the end there. This was a pleasure to read
NaomiGScorcher chapter 1 . 7/5/2023
Sold. this first chapter is brilliantly paced and so romantic with Emma unwilling to admit what she feels but afraid hook will not be there when she turns back around and Killian waiting, ever waiting, and so sure he's not part of the family that he assumes her presence means goodbye
Xochitlquetzal chapter 26 . 1/4/2016
Great story! Right amount of angst, humour and sexiness. I look forward to your other works :)
Xochitlquetzal chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Your stories are great! I love how you write Hook's character with the perfect amount of humor! Thanks for this, I'm really enjoying it :)
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
This was good, I enjoyed reading it, and was glad I found it after it was finished. Killian's distress in the last two chapters made sense, he was about to die and to be with Liam and his memory of Milah had been destroyed by her selfishness. That was heartbreaking! Emma was very good. And I appreciate how you wrote Neal. I plan to see what else you have written.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
I am really impressed with Neal. A courageous way to end the fighting and do the right thing.
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Heartbreaking to see Liam so briefly. Though it isn't time for Killian to stay with Liam. And interesting to read this chapter at this point in Season 5 and all the speculation regarding Killian's future.
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Regina is excellent. I am worried about a truth potion in the event you get more truth than you really want! But it's a good idea!

Milan and Gold have a terrible idea and it will backfire.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
Henry is delightful.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
I'm glad Belle was very upset with Rumple. He did an awful thing knowing Milah was pregnant. On the other hand, I was hoping Milah was lying. Poor Hook and poor Emma!
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Neal was really a good person here. He's honest with Enma, he accepts her rejection and he helps her sort out her feelings for Hook. I didn't expect that, which is me selling him short probably but it was nice to see, nicely written.
sharpie78 chapter 26 . 6/5/2015
Such a great story. Thank you so much.
sharpie78 chapter 25 . 6/5/2015