Reviews for Veiled Threat
Snaggledog chapter 15 . 6/29
I found this story from a recommendation from an old story from Old Crow and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed everything about it. There was originality in it along with cliche's but they were cliche's that I like.

Good job!
Mistress of Potions chapter 15 . 5/20
Will there be more of his story? It seems a little cut off, which is, of course, the reason I'm asking.
AlaskanKing chapter 5 . 3/19
This seemed like a very good story, but I just can't go on. I just cannot abide Harry/Ginny stories. It literally makes me nauseous at the thought. You really need to put that in the summary so readers have a heads up and we are not surprised. Anybody but Ginny would have been fine. Susan, Hannah, Luna, Hermione, Daphne, Tracy, Su, or even Pansy would have been better. Maybe even a made up character 10 years into the future.
I wouldn't have even minded if you had foregone the ships altogether like you did with "Hunter".
agnar chapter 5 . 2/20
Another decent fic of yours ruined by your obsession with sticking with the godawful canon pairings.

Only delusional people think ron and Hermione are meant for each other. There couldn't be 2 more different, antagonistic people without actual murder being involved.

And of course the shoe-horning of harry/ginny, *again*, ruins yet another of your fics.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/15
There is viscious and then there is Harry Potter...I would love to know what he would have done to the Dursleys lol. Rather quiet ending not even a finis to indicate the story was finished lol.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/15
Wow what did Tonks ever do to the guys that hey want to sic her onto Peter.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/15
Lol that's a new moniker for Harry...I kinda like it.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 2/15
I'm pretty sure Molly will change her opinion of the twins after this lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/15
Haha all four founders heir now eh? Dumbledore is getting old if he didn't realize the 'six Australians who showed up the same time as the Ministry six disappeared weren't the same six. That and he knew Harry was the heir of Godric so he should have figured who the new heirs were or rather is lol.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/15
Voldemort is getting sloppy by letting a huge clue like a whole house missing from the train ride.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/15
Is their lace and frills on those pink robes lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/15
Lol he's really scraping the barrel if he's using Owl scores to entice them out.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 2/15
I don't remember the Order actively patrolling for Death Eaters all they did was guard Harry so he couldn't leave the abuse from the Dursley or stand guard for snake roulette in the DOM lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/15
I don't think Dumbledore will ever I the only one that thought "oh oh watch your head cause the Goblins are treating Harry with much respect". Something ain't right with that lol.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/15
Harry is going to easy on the old man.