Reviews for Veiled Threat
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 15 . 11/29/2017
Good story although it ended a little abruptly.
125b chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
...
AnkhPosts chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
Thank you thank you thank you for that line "have fun storming the castle"! Lol!
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 6/7/2017
Great fic. I am glad that Harry got to meet his folks. And now owns Hogwarts. Thank you for writing.
EmmSea chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Great story! Thanks.
TimeZone13 chapter 15 . 3/23/2017
This is one of the better HP veil stories I have read. The story flows nicely and there's is a good amount of humor. If your other stories are like this I can't wait to read them.
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 2/1/2017
Good grins, nicely written. Thanks
Snaggledog chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
I found this story from a recommendation from an old story from Old Crow and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed everything about it. There was originality in it along with cliche's but they were cliche's that I like.

Good job!
Mistress of Potions chapter 15 . 5/20/2016
Will there be more of his story? It seems a little cut off, which is, of course, the reason I'm asking.
AlaskanKing chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
This seemed like a very good story, but I just can't go on. I just cannot abide Harry/Ginny stories. It literally makes me nauseous at the thought. You really need to put that in the summary so readers have a heads up and we are not surprised. Anybody but Ginny would have been fine. Susan, Hannah, Luna, Hermione, Daphne, Tracy, Su, or even Pansy would have been better. Maybe even a made up character 10 years into the future.
I wouldn't have even minded if you had foregone the ships altogether like you did with "Hunter".
agnar chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
Another decent fic of yours ruined by your obsession with sticking with the godawful canon pairings.

Only delusional people think ron and Hermione are meant for each other. There couldn't be 2 more different, antagonistic people without actual murder being involved.

And of course the shoe-horning of harry/ginny, *again*, ruins yet another of your fics.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
There is viscious and then there is Harry Potter...I would love to know what he would have done to the Dursleys lol. Rather quiet ending not even a finis to indicate the story was finished lol.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Wow what did Tonks ever do to the guys that hey want to sic her onto Peter.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
Lol that's a new moniker for Harry...I kinda like it.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
I'm pretty sure Molly will change her opinion of the twins after this lol.