Reviews for Veiled Threat
klester chapter 5 . 2/16
Nice story until you paired Harry with Ginny.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 1/13
Interesting story.
1sunfun
ak chapter 15 . 1/12
bonne fic!
CaseyRaeK chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Another success! I love your stories and I thank you so much for taking time and making an effort to share your talent with us.
Diddleymaz chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Great AU enjoyable and imaginative.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
great story please do continue
bye sumi
MarilynT chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
loved the story
The Weatherwitch chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
haha loved it xD
thanks for writing!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Very well done! I couldn't put this story down until the end! Thank you for a great,inventive story.
mcgaughydd chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Brilliant!
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Great story! As evil and disgusting as it was, I think Peter's punishment was fitting. I'm curious ... Would it have gotten as gross as it did if he hadn't lied and tried to blame everything on Sirius again?

I like your rather unusual sense of humor. Your stories, while covering much of the same territory as others, tend to do it in a very creative and unique way. I really like the fact that you give Neville, Luna, and the twins a lot of play. I'm not a big Ginny fan, but you managed to make her less annoying than I generally find her in this story. Still, I wish you'd include some Harry/Luna, Harry/Daphne, Harry/Padma, Harry/Katie (older woman, you know) pairings in future stories.

Anyway, thanks for a fun read. I look forward to coming attractions!
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
"But we need him here to spy." [Dumbledore] began.
"To spy on what?" Remus asked, "Voldemort is dead!"
...
"I don't think he thought you could do it." Neville shook his head in disgust, "No one can know or do as much as he can. Gran really hates that about him. ..."

Do you think Dumbledore's ego can handle being totally unnecessary in the battle that defeated Voldemort and his DEs? Harry did tell him to stay out of the way, so it's a good thing he did. I'm just glad it was the ghost who fired Snape.

LOL at the idea of pranking the DEs into oblivion. Do you suppose they will ever be handed over to the Ministry? Nah, probably not. They'd just stick 'em in Azkaban, where they can escape again.

Tonks Isabel evil tormenter of DEs? Hehe! Good!
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Good battle scenes. I love the twins' stuff.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
I love how the ghosts just cut off Snape's beginning tirade and talked to Harry, making Snape look like an arse.

The secret passages are "ready to receive visitors"? I can't wait to see what happens there.

I love the twins' little boobytraps! Too bad there wasn't a "portable moat" set up that all had to cross to get to the castle. It could have made short order of many at a time. I hope no one good dies this time.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
The fact that six kids were able to organize the entire student body (except Slytherin) and bring in the train and the kids safely says a lot about their abilities. I think it's a little fishy that only the Slytherin kids were notified of possible trouble on the train. What did Snape know?

Well! I wonder how Dumbledore will like Harry being in charge if the castle? Isn't that what will happen?