Reviews for Secret garden
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 10/13
This was a fun read. Thanks for writing it.

A nice way to ends things, with Beast Boy proposing. It was a little touch and go with Cyborg knocking Raven into the fountain, but things seemed to work out in the end.

I think Beast Boy did a good job with his proposal.

Another bet, I see Cyborg and Robin never learn.
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 10/13
Slade really did a number on Raven from a psychological perspective. It was fun seeing Beats Boy interact with some of Raven's emotions.

Even as Raven was falling into despair, Beast Boy wasn't ready to give up. He stood by Raven, giving her all the love and comfort he could to help bring her back.
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 10/13
So Slade was working for someone else. I can't imagine him wanting anything to do with Trigon anymore, so who hired him?

Ouch, Raven is in poor shape. Double ouch, Beast Boy took his frustration out on Starfire. Good that he apologized afterwards.

Bad enough that raven retreated into her mind, triple ouch. Beast Boy wastes no time to find the mirror that will bring Raven back.

Mind trip, Yay.
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 10/13
I am guessing Slade is butthurt over the Trigon thing, and want revenge on her. That is the reason I can think of for Slade to be doing this.

Things are looking pretty bad. The team can't find any trace of Raven and Slade is attacking Raven physically and mentally.

Just when things were looking bleak, Raven remembered Beast Boy's words and found the strength to fight back. Slade must be slipping if he gave Raven a chance to reach her communicator.
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 10/13
Raven is not wearing anything. Wouldn't she be a bit chilly in her birthday suit.

Nice job Starfire to find out about the ugly sweater tradition and ensure all the Titans can partake in it.

That is quite the fancy gift Beast Boy got Raven. Of course the alarm would sound just when the couple is getting comfortable.

Oh dear, Slade has Raven. That is not good.
RPGPersona chapter 16 . 10/13
Ah Christmas, that magical time of year.

Well, if Robin and Cyborg are going to make Grinch and Elf comparisons, the Batman themed Jingle Bells is fair game. It certainly ruffled Robin's feathers.

With everyone else busy, Raven and Beast Boy spent their day together. Today, Beast Boy got Raven to try ice skating. For her first time, I think Raven did well, and Beast Boy was ther eot make sure Raven didn't fall.

Ha, Raven decided to take the initiative for once and kissed Beast Boy under the mistletoe.
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 10/13
Cyborg was the one who gave Beast Boy the cast, so you can blame him for all the cast jokes Beats Boy is making.

Another nightmare for Raven about killing her friends. I hope someday Beast Boy will be able to put those fears to rest so Raven will never have that nightmare again.

Beast Boy must be feeling better, same with Raven if they can banter like that.

A play, those are fun to watch. Guess it isn't Beast Boy cup of tea.

I feel sorry for those robbers. They didn't know what they were up against.
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 10/13
I can understand how Raven feels. Even if you don't care what other think of you, it doesn't make being stared at any less uncomfortable.

That was a close call. A lucky attack had Beast Boy in a tight spot. I wonder if Raven gave Beast Boy CPR. She did make sure to heal him so his injuries were less severe. Still bad enough to be put in a cast.

Of course he would pick a purple cast.
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 10/13
Things are starting to look serious. Beast Boy confesses to his friend that he is in love with Raven. Good advice from Cyborg. Better to regret doing something, then to regret doing nothing. Too bad fate is making ti hard for Beast Boy to confess. First Raven heads to the mall with Starfire. Next she has a migraine and goes off to mediate. Beast Boy is feeling a bit dejected at this point, but Cyborg is there to the rescue again, telling to just do it.

He almost got cold feet, but was able to confess his feeling. I can just picture Raven's emotions celebrating in her head at the news.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 10/13
Had to look up who Angel was again. I never realized that what her name was. Raven's stubborn streak comes into play hear. Hiding her injury and fighting like nothing happened. Beast Boy is not so easily fooled. With the awkward positioning, he helps clean and dress the wound, giving Raven a towel to cover her chest when he peels back her leotard.

I would have thought that Raven would have asked when Beast Boy started developing feeling for her when she gave him her answer, or for Beast Boy to just blurt it out without needing to be asked.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 10/13
I see Raven's birthday is still a sore spot for her. Beast Boy is determined to make sure Raven feels happy today. He declines the offer for going out for food and prepares to wait. I guess Raven expected Beast Boy to join the others for food when she came out for tea.

With Raven finally in a position to be talked to, Beast Boy uses talk-no-jutsu to convince Raven to not lock herself away on her birthday due to bad memories. This time, that alone was not enough, as Raven teleported into her room. Hearing her sobs, Beast Boy wastes no time entering her room to comfort her. The event of last year are still haunting her. This time, words are not going to help, so Beast Boy just holds her while Raven lets it all out.

That is an interesting idea to celebrate Raven's birthday, give out a bunch of balloons to random people. Raven seems to be feeling better, so I would say mission accomplished. As a plus, Raven didn't have any nightmares. Maybe she is finally reaching the point where she doesn't blame herself for being born.
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 10/13
At first I thought Beast Boy might have been groaning due to the plans he made on Thanksgiving. I realized by the end he was groaning due to the number of turkey that were likely being eaten today.

So Raven is joining Beast Boy at the comic store. I can feel this can go either way. Okay, even is my faniest fanboy moments I wouldn't pester someone with questions like that. I can understand Raven being annoyed while there. I would have felt like a object on display. Raven did get something out of it, she gets to drag Beast Boy to bookstores now.

You think something who is an serious with meat would have checked things more thoroughly for the turkey order. The whole chase around the tower was quite amusing. In the end, they couldn't kill the turkey and the team had pizza for dinner.

Okay, the ending was quite hilarious. Beast Boy was the one who ordered the turkey. I didn't see that coming.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 10/13
Beast Boy really went to quite the effort to show Raven how much she means to him after the whole Brooke thing. I wonder if he had owe favors for the help he got from Cyborg, Robin, and Starfire. So Cyborg cooked, Starfire helped with getting Raven dressed, and I presume Robin helped setup the garden for the meal.

This was a nice chapter. A nice reflection of how far Raven and Beast Boy have come from before.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 10/13
Girl one year younger specifically requests Beast Boy. I can see where this is going. Of course he is the only one to get a person that old.

Well, at least the girl Brooke was upfront about things instead of trying to be sneaking. Helped makes things clearer from the start.

I appears that Robin choose the kids based on their interests and matched them to his team maters, except for Beast Boy.

Overall, Raven did a good job with Carter and seemed to have a pleasant time, except for the hiccup near the end. I was worried things might have been worse, but Beast Boy merely having fun and letting Brooke hold his hand isn't too bad. It still left a bitter taste in Raven's mouth.

Beast Boy once again had to roll up his sleeves and convince Raven of his feelings and make sure she knows she is beautiful and Beast Boy enjoys the time he spends with her. Glad to see that road bump was passed without anything exploding.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 10/13
Adonis gave the team quite the run around. From the looks of things, his main goal seemed to be to get revenge on Beast Boy by defeating his Beast form. I hope he didn't hurt Raven too badly, in the psychological sense. I am glad that Adonis was defeated and Raven is back in the tower safe and hopefully sound.

Well, whatever happened, at least it didn't effect her enough to have an impact on their relationship. I think Beast Boy might be getting addicted to getting Raven to moan.