Reviews for The Shake Up
fvittini chapter 27 . 3/29
Nice plot and story I really liked it. It had everything, drama, funny, passion, sex. Well done!

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
first time having sex while flying could be disaster luckily they are out of earth lol
666Peaches101 chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
I LOVE it. :) Nice ending. Poor Lois, lol I see you got another story nice
666Peaches101 chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
Lol omg. I kinda like Hippolyta says, "Fine, I wash my hands of this situation. I suppose you inherited my stubbornness, for that I apologize. I must say I am disappointed, I would have made a fine grandmother." LOL that left me smiling :))
As for the planet. Its so erotica. And environment friendly too.
666Peaches101 chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
I knew it! Its going to happen between Diana and Clark. Then it again, its consequently the results for lying. Poor Diana. It hurts 3
666Peaches101 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Chapter 19 is my favorite chapter so far. O.O who knew Batman could be so animated at first. Wally is hilarious, hit him again lol. Hippolyta aww good parenting, so yeah Diana face your mother like a woman!
Chapter 20, Maxima..looks like trouble. :))
666Peaches101 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Love this story. It actually makes me chuckled here and there. You are doing it right. :))
666Peaches101 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
I am back :) Good to see everything is very interesting.
TempduLoupe chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
AWWW I loved it! So cute and funny!
TempduLoupe chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
I feel like the kryptonite had something to do with it. XD lol so good
TempduLoupe chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
I can just imagine batman facepalming when he sees that picture. I can't wait to see what'll happen when he sees the orgasm painting XD
Luna's Meow chapter 26 . 5/23/2014
Hate to say it, but this chapter didn't feel as strong as the rest of the story. Before I could always feel the tension and emotions of the characters, but here, when they made up? I felt nothing. It was very weak. It felt like you couldn't figure out how to make them make up, so you just forced a scene. Still, every writer has moments like that, or has scenes that are hard for them to write, so for this to be the first one after so long is a good thing. Enjoyed everything else so far very much. Keep writing!
phyrephly chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
...;} x ad infinitum ...'nuff said
Wonderbee31 chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
A swell ending there, and another fun moment with Lois maybe learning to finally not rush in quite so much lol,and Bruce maybe learning a bit as well to let sleeping dogs lie. A great fic to bring Clark and Diana together, and well done!
NWHS chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
Very nice conclusion to an entertaining story. Well done, and take a much needed breath. You deserve it.