Reviews for Underneath the Whirlpool
firecaster-hikaru chapter 2 . 6/8
nice chapter but i honestly would like naruto to be a whirlpool ninja instead since i really do not like konoha. not only did konoha not help whirlpool village in their time of need, i also honestly think that they orchestrated the destruction of the uzumaki clan since konoha wants to keep a uzumaki in their village. as such i prefer to have naruto be loyal to only the uzumaki clan and his family instead of konoha.
Gal chapter 2 . 1/9
Please continue!
Astral and Celestial chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
oooooooh, I'm so interested! Love Uzushio stories-it's so beautiful, the city, you know? And the story just strikes home-that feeling of having your home destroyed and knowing there's nothing you can do about it...yet still trying.
G chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Please continue this story!
TheQueen'sknight chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
like!
Regin chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
chaosrin chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Now that is interesting and I love it.
Do give us of Mura's day to day running of the village and interaction with her people plus flashbacks like how she got those clans to follow her and their reactions thus giving us more understanding of who she is.
I wonder if its possible for you to bring in self-insert ocs just to shake things up like Karin.
I'm kind of worried at the number of SI story you doing, do hope you can managed the workload.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Oh I really like this one hooked and it only has two chapters wish there was more but so looking forward to finding out what happens!
fellow chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Interesting.
fellow chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Badass concept.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
This is a really well done fanfic and I can't wait for more.
droga1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
This is going to be a great story. However, please don't revive any people permanently such as Kushina and Minato due to them also being 'sealed' inside Naruto. Jiraiya shouldn't have any interaction with Naruto until the Chuunin exam. Additionally, if Naruto does go to Uzu, Jiraiya should also go there as well, however, he will only see the illusion that was cast on everything. He will conclude that nature chakra became abundant in Uzu because of the natural elements that now occupies the place (sea - water, land - earth, whirlpool - fire/heat, storms - lightning/wind). Also, because there are no shinobis that constantly releases their chakra into the environment.

I cannot wait for more.
tyog56 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Awesome story!
Keep it up!
Love this chapter!
Kestes chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
hmm I cant wait till see the leaf's reaction when they find out about uzu and naruto. awesome chapter and I hope to see more in the future
best regards
friaku
Kestes chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
ok I gota a feeling I know where this is gonna go. if so then I cant wait to see what'll happen next.