Reviews for Coming Home
Fanficjunkie chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
sigh! this is cute.
nan chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Good comeback from your Az !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was refreshing, loved it !
Thefreakinplane chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Loved this! What a wonderful first story. Now if only the Leah reveal could be like this; I would be so happy. As it is, I think it's going to be awkward and ugly. So thank you for posting this to keep me in the happy Calzona zone before next week's episode airs, lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was pretty good. I'm expectung Callie to be really pissed about Leah though. I don't buy the whole using what Callie said as an excuse though. In a normal everyday setting I don't believe Callie would say Arizona was dead, she only did it for sympathy to try to win the competition. Plus they've been back together for a week and Az didn't tell her, that would make me angry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Why is it Callie's fault that Arizona slept with Leah? You can say what you want, but instead of fighting for her marriage and/or getting therapy and help, Arizona was fucking someone ten years younger than her. And somehow Callie ends up being the one apologizing? Just shows how twisted this fandom is. Arizona has literally done everything wrong and Callie is still the bad guy.
Blackpoodle chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was great can hardly wait for more. Can hardly wait for more. Hope the show goes as well
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh my, please do continue. That was fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Really really good and especially for your first story. I guess last nights episode sparked something in all of us
Paula F3lipp3tto chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OMG THIS IS TOO GOOD O/ I LOVED IT
Downtonian chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was fantastic! and it could totally happen too! Sara Ramirez said in an interview it wasn't Callie's reaction to worry about but how she found out! So Leah screaming down the halls like something out of fatal attraction (slight exaggeration on my part perhaps, hell i even felt a bit sorry for her last week...Arizona was coooold) is possible! I don't think i'm going to survive until next weeks episode :) if you have ideas you should continue this, feature Thanksgiving dinner and what not :)
tonie0214 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Great! Leah isn't going to be an easy one to get rid of, she has some serious issues. As long as Callie and Arizona are honest with each other I think they can pull through, they have a lot of work to do.
derhea chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I really liked this although I doubt Grey's will go this smoothly. But we can hope.
Calzonafan123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Nice.
Jcapismine1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Great story, i hope things happen like this in the show!