Reviews for Meet in the Middle
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Adorably sweet and insanely hot. Thank you! If only this were really how Brittana spent their weekends!
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was awesome. Thanks for writing it :)
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Sweet Jesus the feelingsssss. I love everything about this so much. But mostly I love their love for each other.
LoneGambit chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Seriously, Dantana f**king who? As far as I'm concerned, I live in your Brittana world because it is insanely hot, amazingly sweet, incredibly sexy and just all around freaking brilliant. Of course, anything you write turns to gold though! Did I already mention this was super sexy and HOT?...somebody get me a walk in freezer!
GuestK chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
so hot ...and then so sweet.
you rock!
A chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Your authors note is perfect! I agree 1000%. Brittana OTP for life lol. Loved this. The idea of Britt and Santana meeting up in different little towns so that they can see each other is adorable. And the smut was steamy as always. So happy to see people still writing good Brittana :) can't wait for more stories from you
hlnwst chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was all kinds of hot and sweet :) Loved it!
BrittanaForeverX chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Loved this! I swear, Fanfiction authors should just write glee. It'd be so much better
lg4az chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
So damn perfect, loved this!
M206 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Adorable & HOT:)
Uvaack chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hot dayum! This was fantastic, just what my Brittana heart needed in these dark days. I'd like to respectfully request more one shots like this until canon sorts it's sh*t out LOL. Love how you managed to transition from the always adorable, melt like chocolate in your mouth Brittana we all love to the super hot, sexy Brittana we all want. I vote for more Meet in the Middles!