Reviews for Hands
molly chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
is julia going to see soon if so when i want to know plz and i hope steve goes to jail for hurting a girl as well. what wh-*steve gets slapped back of the head very heard by molly*
Tartan Tiger chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
oh i love the chapter. and story.
MafGoldenHeart chapter 17 . 11/18/2004
Woo-Hoo! A sequel YAY!
Kikile chapter 14 . 9/29/2004
A cross between an unicorn and a pegasus is known in formal terms as a PEGACORN.
shadowgirlashleigh chapter 8 . 9/23/2004
sory but i jus had 2 say that was funny! lmao!
Rynx- Too- Genki chapter 17 . 6/24/2004
hey!do a sequeal already!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Great Story!

Hope you keep up the good work.
Sara1664 chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
i like this chapter. Tyson can be so rude sometimes. I don't blame Kai for hitting him...hehehe... anywho this is a really nice chapter! On to the next!
Sara1664 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
this is really good i like it so far. And Kai apologizing. _ Well... everyone has a good side right! Maybe except for that dude with the blue spikey hair. Seesh he is mean. Like really really mean. Okay I'm going to shut up now, buhbye until I read the next chapter, which will be in a few minutes! YA! hehehe...
The Big Fisch chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Well, I'm reading this cause it looked cool and I wanted something to read! Seems like a good start, the only problem is that I know NOTHING about Beyblades! Oh well, I'll still enjoy this.
dreamergurl chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
uh oh 4 Tyson, lol.
Kush chapter 17 . 3/16/2003
please write more soon i love this story and u had a few petty spelling mistakes , that i really didn't notice until for some reason i read the chapter again. well hope u right more soon this is a great story ok buh bye.
helper chapter 12 . 2/8/2003
great story but work on your drawing
darkinlight chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
:o:o:o:o:o tear?
ogablagoo chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
that's just toooo nice for him. even if he did blind her, he still can't apologize. that's out of character.