Reviews for False Faces
LisaG16 chapter 17 . 4/22/2010
Good story...especially the nail biting fight with Aragorn and Felnorvard. I would have loved a little more hurt/comfort of our favorite ranger...he bounced back far to quickly. Maybe throw in a little feverish suffering and a couple of nightmares? ;) I know...I'm so bad!
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Aragorn is NOT going to last very long with this kind of treatment...he needs! So who is the other prisoner? Gandalf? Legolas? I hope it's someone that can help our poor ranger!
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Ack! How in the world is Aragorn going to get out of Isengard with all those orcs around and Sauruman holding him captive? He needs help!
nightcrawler chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
yay aragorn/estel/strider is ok :D
nightcrawler chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
"OMG! look out aragorn!" (weeping) "he's going to die"
nightcrawler chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
ok its offical aragorn does attract trouble everwhere he goes and all most all ways drags the unfournate humans/dwarfs/elves in with him.
nightcrawler chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
uhoh.. i think i know whats going to happen.. i hope im wrong
nightcrawler chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
oh no! whats happening to aragorn? is it the drug?...or is he lossing his mind?
nightcrawler chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
oh no! whats going to happen to aragorn/strider/estel? (wow he has a lot of names)
nightcrawler chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG he is retarded
newbie chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
hm. very interesting.
newbie chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
very well written. i would like to know where your ideas of the way saruman caused pain on aragorn came from.
newbie chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
my stupid mistake. i only just realised that the capturer wasnt saruman. sorry.
newbie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
pretty good, but saruman is supposed to move soundlessly and by himself, so aragorn should hear no footsteps.
Medilia chapter 1 . 4/20/2006