Reviews for Nineteen Plus Two
tvshowsnobodyknows chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
alsome story
is there gonna b another chapter put up
isabella chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!. I really need you to update!. I need this to happen, give Kurt some happiness
angelbear1 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Write more soon please
Anime-King20 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
please up-date please
fenomena chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Arrgh! Blaine, you're such an asshole! I've known it all along.

Seriously, I think Adam was the best thing to ever happen to Kurt. He treated him with respect and love, and Elliot is just a sweetheart.
The three of them together would be perfect.
You're an awesome writer btw. Love this fic.
cecile78 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Blaine're a bastard.
I hate him, Kurt does not deserve it ...
I hope that people will open their eyes to him and he will have issues.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Just started reading and couldn't stop! Kurt/Adam/Elliott SHOULD be canon! Hot men, hotter sex and honesty. Three things Blame could never being to the table, no matter with whom he's cheating this week. More, please.
Anna.leishman chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
This is really good can't wait for the next chapter
But Blaine/Sebastian though Urghh (sorry) :)
wolfish-willow chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Oh, Blaine! I just want to grab him by the shoulders and shake some sense into him. Poor Kurt. What an awful thing for Blaine to do, sending that pic to Burt. And then I felt even more for Kurt because he had to defend himself against his Dad even if only for a minute.

Great update! I am eagerly awaiting more.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
i really hate blaine...in the end i want sebastian was kurt best friend and hate blaine just like in After the Wedding...can't wait next capter
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter. This is so very entertaining. I can really see Starkadam working for a little while, then things settling down to Kadam again. Keep up the good work!
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
"I can do better. I already am" BEST LINE EVER! Thank you for that it was a laugh I so needed this early morning! So excited you decided to continue this. Simply can not wait for more. Could do without the Bland/Sebastian stuff though. Because honestly who the Hell cares?

Anyway I truly love this story. Kurt deserves only the best and it seems Adam and Elliott are that for him. I just love this story and I'm looking forward to what happens next. Well done!

Seablue eyes 9311 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Yes, yes I've been waiting for this chapter and it's great. I love the conversation between Adam and Elliot and the hangover talking. But what I want to know now: is what the h*ll Sebastian and Blaine are up to, I don't like it at all
ntomk chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
MOAR? :(

- Andrew
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
LOVE this. I could totally snag a ride on this cruise... Please tell me this isn't the end, right?