Reviews for Killing Curse
I think this is one of the most creative crossovers I've read! Keep up the good work!
ShadowEater666 chapter 4 . 4/16
This story is definitely interesting. One question though is Harry supposed to be Eridan? Or is he some relation that isn't known and just a fan troll? Either way I'm extremely interested in this.
Glasses freak chapter 4 . 3/21
You know... I haven't even read "Homestuck" properly, but I really love this story. You're very good at writing and i like your writing-style. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to the next chapter _
STARy FiRe chapter 3 . 3/5
C00l St0ry, PL34S3 D0 C0unt1nu3!
FNAF IS 2 AWESOM chapter 2 . 3/5
AWESOME, COUNTINUE!
GaMzEe dA ClOwN chapter 1 . 3/5
HoNk, CoOl StOrY, PlEaSe CoUnTiNuE! )
mowmowmowmowmowm chapter 4 . 3/3
Please countinue, this story is very good! So please, please, PLEASE, COUNTINUE!) HoNk!
guest chapter 4 . 2/22
YEEEEEEEEEEEE
ITS NOT DEAD
*fistpumps forever*
Cant wait for new chapters
Please update soon!
The Magnetic Witch chapter 4 . 1/27
*Bursts into tears of joy*

YESSS

YESSSSSSSS

THIS ISN'T DEAD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am so beyond happy, I'm not even sure if there's a word in English for it! :,D
crazy dragon ninja chapter 4 . 1/27
YYYAAAAAAAYY! YOU ARE GOING BACK TO THE STORY THAT IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL! WOOOOOO!
Knightmare Neko chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
By all means continue if possible.
Only HP/MSPA crossover I've seen worth reading on this site.
crazy dragon ninja chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
PLEAAAAAAAASE CONTINUE THIS! THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC AND A UNIQUE CONCEPT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D
Ulquihimefan1 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
OH MY GOD! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE CONTINUE! I liked where it was going when reading the prolouge and chapter 1 then when reading chapter two just, just... OH MY GOD SO MUCH LOVE!
Thespurgin chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
liking this... please sir/ma'am, may I have some more?
MsAwesomeIsCool chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
BY THE ANGEL! More, I demand more. This is too good. Homestuck and Harry Potter colliding like a boss.