Reviews for The Legendary Protector
Sith Raven's Shadow chapter 3 . 3/13
Do not make such large flashbacks in every chapter it ruins 98% of the stories on this site I skip flash backs because all they are is useless information
Madgormley chapter 6 . 2/26
great story so far please continue
supert
BBWulf chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
A bit different, but it pretty good thus far.
Troy chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is the most engaging fic I've ever read, I am being 100 percent honest on this. Please continue this, I really don't know what could top this in my opinion. Great writing, interesting characters, and all the other essential things.
Shirley chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
The tears are getting on my nerves to be honest and mito being so childish and being a spoilt brat either she needs to grow up or get killed because she is getting on my nerves already.
jerome16 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Please update soon
Orfheu chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
You can also add Mei Terumi, she may even have blood Uzumaki I really do not know. NarutoxKushinaxMitoxMei.
zdeath01 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Dark and atacking the fox
TableTop chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Slight mistake,he has red hair but his sister pulls his "blonde locks" right before the father comes to pick Mito up.
bigluke7456 chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
I know that feeling just graduated 12th grade last may. Responsibility is frightening. I read up to chapter 5 a while back and found the story today. I was pretty dang close to shedding a few tears at that scene. Overall i like the story and good luck with life after year 12.
Barloxs chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
h
Tenma Sosei chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Well the pacing isn't bad, and liking the way you're building up things, instead of rushing to get to the best part.
Thugs Bunny009 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
And also, canon Sasuke is *not* FUCKING Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist. Sorry.
Vinny chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Wow what a great story but bullshit writer I think we must wait for the award ceremony for you. What do you think because the speed you are writing will definitely complete this story may be at the earliest November 2020.

Hats off to you,