Reviews for Kuroko no Basuke Crackfic
OMG! I thought they were doing something else!
Hazard chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
what's so funny about Satsuki's name being Murasakibara Satsuki?
sheen-chan chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Because their surname matches the color of their hair.. that's nice.. hehe.. momoi would still be ok in murasaki hair..
asyadreamer09 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Changing hair color is a sign of marrying into someone's family? O.o So, since I truly believe that Kuroko should marry Akashi ( :3 ) then does that mean Kuroko's hair will become red? O.O
Or any other color...because let's face it - he's going to marry one of the GOM XD. Freaky.
asyadreamer09 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
O.O Well, that was a plot twist...
I'll agree with Momoi on this. I'll give both Aomine and Midorima a hug...I think they both need it. :3
Blank Angel chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
HOLY SHIT! ROFL! What a plot-twist Author-san! I was expecting you to do that though (I swear! XD which is why I'm surprized)
Blank Angel chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
OMFG KUROKOCCHI YOU'RE SO EFGIN ADORABLE HOLY- FU... HE WAS FOLLOWING KAGAMICCHI THE WHOLE TIME OMFG I WANNA GLOMP YOU!
Blank Angel chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
LOL! ROFL OMFG! Who were they tring to peek at? XD
Blank Angel chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Pfft! Kurokocchi and his imagination omfg!..AND WTH WS MOMOICCHI THINKING: DID YOUR MOTHER HAVE. A THREESOME ! OMFG I DIED
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Pfftt! XD Poor Midorimacchi! OMFG
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
LOL! OMFG! At first you'd think it's some hot smut...BUT THE ENDING! XD
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
LOL! POOR AOMINECCHI! ROFL!
asyadreamer09 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
That sounds like fun. :3 To be Kuroko and just follow people around...people do the darnest things when they think they aren't being watched. Except for Akashi... darn. Now I really do want to know what his normal life was like. *waves fist in angst for never being able to know*
asyadreamer09 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
LOL. Kuroko wasn't kicked up? :3 Makes sense.
I think that none of the above would've worked - they should've all just kept going and spied until Akashi felt it was enough. Wonder what the spying was for. They could've just had Kuroko accompany him somewhere instead of spy. ;)
asyadreamer09 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
They agree and argue in unison too. And it's okay, Kuroko, I bet no one noticed you too much.