Reviews for A Dragon Slaying Pawn
Bats after the GMG would actually be stronger than anyone there but probably match to Sirzech
So why did you stop writing
gilgamesk.skills chapter 17 . 4/26
plz update this soon
Lazy-CatDemon chapter 17 . 3/28
Hey, this story is great! The details, the way you kept everyone's personality right, everything! I just loved it! But sadly, as I look at the last update, it shows that you have not updated in over a year. It frightens me to think you have given up on it.
Akeno because she cute as hell
BlankWhiteSky chapter 17 . 3/26
Why don't you continue it? It's good.
Chris Redfield 2.0 chapter 17 . 3/19
Dud,love you and i didn t like the lemon part but love your work and PLZ CONTINUE THE WITHOUT LEMON BRO!PLZ!

FOR ME BRO AND FOR THE OTHER THAT DONT WANT LEMON IN THE STORY!

PLZ CONTINUE THE STORY!
When's the next chapter
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 2 . 3/4
Yay Spread the Raynare love :)
Capt.Jekyll chapter 10 . 2/17
Great story so far! Just please don't remove Koneko from the harem. She really doesn't get enough love in the fandom. I don't mind Ravel, just don't take Koneko out.
erich chapter 10 . 2/15
koneko
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 2/9
Dude there is no way post magical games Natsu would lose to a scrub like raynare.
vhyung chapter 1 . 2/5
oooh could you add Akeno to the harem? XD
BlastedGiant176 chapter 1 . 1/26
Hey, dude. You shoul continue this man. It's an excellent story and I hope you write more for it
ahsoei chapter 1 . 1/25
This is just a comment about this story so far (I will post another on the last chapter, since this is my first time reading this).

I actually was about to ask you about Sirzechs and Grayfia's settings based on the timeline you use in this story and after seeing your notes at the end, can I assume that Milicas won't make any appearance in this story? And about the harem, is Akeno going to become part of Natsu's harem or not?