Reviews for A Dragon Slaying Pawn
Capt.Jekyll chapter 10 . 2/17
Great story so far! Just please don't remove Koneko from the harem. She really doesn't get enough love in the fandom. I don't mind Ravel, just don't take Koneko out.
erich chapter 10 . 2/15
koneko
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 2/9
Dude there is no way post magical games Natsu would lose to a scrub like raynare.
vhyung chapter 1 . 2/5
oooh could you add Akeno to the harem? XD
BlastedGiant176 chapter 1 . 1/26
Hey, dude. You shoul continue this man. It's an excellent story and I hope you write more for it
ahsoei chapter 1 . 1/25
This is just a comment about this story so far (I will post another on the last chapter, since this is my first time reading this).

I actually was about to ask you about Sirzechs and Grayfia's settings based on the timeline you use in this story and after seeing your notes at the end, can I assume that Milicas won't make any appearance in this story? And about the harem, is Akeno going to become part of Natsu's harem or not?
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 1 . 1/15
Rias should also be in the harem.
TheLaughingStalk chapter 17 . 1/13
Update please. me gusta!
Anime lover chapter 17 . 1/11
This is a very good story I hope u will continue the story. It is 1 of the best crossovers I have ever read . I do think it would be cool if u make it that natsu sees igneel . Keep writing plz
Nice story
jose luis chapter 17 . 1/7
que siga este fict
haza10411 chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
please update soon i love this story so far and i cant wait to read more
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
So...yea this really needs to be updated. You have lots of great fics, this one definitely being in the top 5 and yet after a few of months they just start gathering dust no matter if there is only a couple chapters or 17 like this one or in the 20s like a Death God among Gods or Vampire and a Transfer. All great fics with lots of content to them and they just seem to be sitting on a shelf now.
infernostrider chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Continue this amazing story please
izica1 chapter 17 . 12/17/2014