Reviews for You're Not Just My Padawan
MBoeltje41 chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
You know I liked it except the ending that wouldn't have happened. And even if the council would try. Ahsoka would probably storm in very pissed. And stow away on anakins ship anyway. Saying that the council can go fuck themselves
Night69Raven chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
grrrrrrrr that was not nice nor was it fair
Kennayil chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
Thanks for comming back to finnish it. I can't help but feel that the Jedi Council once again did exactly as Sidious wanted. Can't wait to see what you write next.
LittleRedHunter chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Oh snap! Oh snap! You just got yourself a new fan. I'm in love with this fic. The relationship between Ahsoka and Anakin is written so well and believable. I can hardly wait for your update but I'll try.
LoneWolfPack chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Love it so far! Hope that you update again soon!
Look what Jesus did chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Nice humour in this chapter
Look what Jesus did chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Cute but still getting a little OC unless Anakin isn't married to Padme in this one
Look what Jesus did chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Quite liked the little funny interactions between the two in this chapter and I'll give a pass on Anakin being OC due to his recent experiences so good job
Look what Jesus did chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Like the bond you've shown between anakin and Ashoka and the description of his inner turmoil
Look what Jesus did chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Intriguing start and I'm curious to see where you are going with this
elvenlord chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Please update soon! So far this is really great and I love how you are developing the characters. Such an evil cliffhanger but I can't wait for the next update. Also you're using the wrong punctuation when making abbreviations. It should be ' not what you're using. It's on the key that has the parentheses. Good luck!
Jedi Ahsoka4 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Great story please keep writing
Sterek2112 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I can't wait for you to update. How is Anakin going to react when he finds out the ship crashed and even worse Ahsoka got hurt.
LoneWolfPack chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Amazing story! Cant wait for the next update! :)
Skywalker chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Aahhhh! Please update soon! I love this story!