Reviews for You're Not Just My Padawan
Kennayil chapter 14 . 3/31
Thanks for comming back to finnish it. I can't help but feel that the Jedi Council once again did exactly as Sidious wanted. Can't wait to see what you write next.
LittleRedHunter chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Oh snap! Oh snap! You just got yourself a new fan. I'm in love with this fic. The relationship between Ahsoka and Anakin is written so well and believable. I can hardly wait for your update but I'll try.
LoneWolfPack chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Love it so far! Hope that you update again soon!
Look what Jesus did chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Nice humour in this chapter
Look what Jesus did chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Cute but still getting a little OC unless Anakin isn't married to Padme in this one
Look what Jesus did chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Quite liked the little funny interactions between the two in this chapter and I'll give a pass on Anakin being OC due to his recent experiences so good job
Look what Jesus did chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Like the bond you've shown between anakin and Ashoka and the description of his inner turmoil
Look what Jesus did chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Intriguing start and I'm curious to see where you are going with this
elvenlord chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Please update soon! So far this is really great and I love how you are developing the characters. Such an evil cliffhanger but I can't wait for the next update. Also you're using the wrong punctuation when making abbreviations. It should be ' not what you're using. It's on the key that has the parentheses. Good luck!
Jedi Ahsoka4 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Great story please keep writing
Sterek2112 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I can't wait for you to update. How is Anakin going to react when he finds out the ship crashed and even worse Ahsoka got hurt.
LoneWolfPack chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Amazing story! Cant wait for the next update! :)
Skywalker chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Aahhhh! Please update soon! I love this story!
AhsokaTano11 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Nice Chappy, hope to see another soon! :)
Kennayil chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Nice. I keep getting the image of Ashoka kicking Anakin's arse all over known space for his antics.