Reviews for Mornie Alantie
Mouth chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Why no update? Has the author died or something? Has the muse suffered a fatal heart attack? Don't say you're going to finish something tomorrow and then not do it. It's misleading and annoying. *Lazybones*
Erin chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
I like it! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write more! PLEASE!
Birch tree chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
! I am glad to see you are not putting any "slashy undertones" in this story! You can very well be a Merry and Pippin fan and not liking slash (at least that's my idea...).

But...

when are you going to continue?
Ma' am tofu chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Omg. this is no my poor pippin! *hugs pippin*

pippin: can' *chokes*

me:oops *lets pippin go*

oh if you listen to creeds "bullets" its really emotinal(man i cant spell) AH!

*starts crying

my name gets turned into alot

its driving me nuts!

Thanx

Ma'am tofu
Siofra1 chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
*lower lip trembles* My poor hobbitses... Please write more, please?

And, on a completely different note, IS Ringo named after the Beatle? Cause his entrance made me laugh... in a good way, in a good way. ;-)
Natta chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
oh, please hurry! I'll be back tomorrow!
Natta chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I like how you make this story of "May it be". Mornie utulie means Darkness has cme, right?
MorbidCuriousities chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!*whacks you with a plastic flamingo lawn ornament* NO slashy undertones, you hear me? None!They're cousins!Good lord, and I thought you had some sense in you!EHEHEHHEHRJBIPYCT*&DCITU*FP*Y*F*F*Y*FO%YFVGUCRES$S&%$ER(&R%&(YJMPI"JKMJIOH:NBUTDRYDCF&RED*%$RTVIHGBILYG!NYAAAGHH!*panting* well, I guess maybe you're not the one to blame, since you've been "corrupted"...BUT NO MORE!*cuddles Pippin and Merry protectively*shaaaaaame on you. Shaaaame...nonetheless,you,and this story, are going on my favourites...FEEL LUCKY.
Sirithehobbit chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
I love this story, but are you never gonna continue? You said that you should do it tomorrow at the 26/9...
aemily chapter 2 . 12/18/2002
Hey, whats your idea of "tomorrow"? PLEASE write on! I really love this piece!
Ladyfiona89 chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
get legolas,aragon,gimi and gandolf to come and rescue them.
Robin Gurl chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
Ringo? Um...as in Ringo Starr? OMG! *ROFLHAO* Now the Beatles are guest starring! Ah!I love it!

And I'm very glad Halo corrupted you, how can you be a Merry and Pip fan and not like slash. LOL.

Sorry..I'm on a Pip/Beatles High right now...

I'm going to go read the rest *skips off merrily*

Robin Girl
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
I liked it. I think that you should write more. The idea is interesting, sad too. I want to find out what happens and who else survived :)
frodolover chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
The idea is really original and the fic is well written, but it is WAY TOO MUCH Pippin-centric for my liking! I'll read a few more to see if this will change.
HaloGatomon chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
ME? It wasn't MY fault you got corrupted! Kara corrupted me FIRST! *gets teary eyes* Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Omg that was so sad! Seriously I have tears in my eyes now! Oh please do continue asap! *giggles* Okie I promise I'll tell you when I have updated my fics _~ More asap Ty Ty!