Reviews for Chuck vs the Masquerade
Spawn Hades chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Me back again with another story idea because I forgot that I couldn't reply to my own comments ha!
2. Sarah Walker was the best spy in the US Intelligence community for years, from her missions with the CAT Squad to the fabled 'Walker & Larkin Duo'.
The last time anyone seen Sarah was 5 years ago when she was on a simple reconnaissance mission with Bryce Larkin in Thailand to scope out a hidden compound. This was when Bryce pulled his usual stunts and decided that he could do better than Sarah and he would break into the compound, steal all the intelligence and blow up the compound.

This resulted in Bryce getting captured and Sarah had to get him out, but Bryce saved himself and and ran away when Sarah got surrounded. Sarah has been forced to fight in an arena for 2 years straight then traded off to be thrown in a cell as a P.O.W for the Taliban to use as leverage against the CIA, she was in a cave being tortured, beaten, stabbed and shot, all on videos used as propaganda for the Taliban, for another 3 years. Then one day she is rescued by the new star of CIA, Chuck Bartowski.

Chuck Bartowski was recruited to be an analyst for the CIA after he graduated from Stanford, he worked on the perfect intersect for 5 years which would help him in his ultimate goal, to become the best spy there ever was. So during the first 2 years of his 'Intersect 4.0 project' he started his new role as a field analyst studying agents who had smaller intersect uploads in the field and noting all of the imperfections and the things that could be improved on,then on the third year he became a spy while still developing the Intersect 4.0 whenever he was given to chance to. years he became a spy. on the 4th year he became aware of one of the greatest mysteries in the world,
What happened to Sarah Walker?

After finding out that CIA had made no attempt at rescuing Sarah and said that anyone who attempted to do so would be burned immediately, Chuck decided that he would the end of his 5 year plan to "Operation Saving Sarah Walker". So once Chuck uploads the Intersect and he masters all of his new abilities, he goes dark and sets off to find Sarah Walker and protect her from the world.
Title:Chuck vs Saving Sarah Walker
Spawn Hades chapter 38 . 12/30/2016
GG nice story I like that all of your long-term Chuck stories have similar backgrounds for the family but have you tried something like I don't know, wait I have a premise and I will give you it in this comment and if you like it then please do feel free to write a story based on any of the following stories, I would be honored for a writer of your caliber to write a story on my behalf and I don't want anything from it other than a descent read which is almost definite with you behind the text.

1. Sarah is the CIA's No.1 assassin, she has killed every single one of her marks and half of her assigned partners, she also doesn't believe in seducing a mark, she simply shoots, stabs, kidnaps, tortures or makes them disappear. Then she finally meets her maker with the NSA's No. 1 assassin Charles Carmichael.
Carmichael also has never missed a mark but unlike Sarah, he doesn't care about seducing marks, he relishes it by simply sleeping with the female mark and putting a bullet between their eyes while they sleep. One day Charles does the one thing that is completely uncharacteristic about him, he refuses an order, kills his entire team and disappears, going rogue, Sarah's job is to hunt down Carmichael and a) fins out what the hell is going on and b) kill him/
Title: Sarah vs The Intersect Assassin
Next story will be a reply to this comment.
baldcoder chapter 38 . 6/28/2016
I read this a few months ago and never reviewed. So I read it again! This is a great AU Chuck story. Very well done.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 38 . 11/17/2014
Great story! I had to laugh though, so many stories had Sarah carrying twins. Should have named the boy Levi,lol! Very enjoyable story!
SeanS chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
I dont know how I missed you posting this story. I just discovered it today, and read it straight through. As always awesome interaction between the characters(especially Chuck and Sara). Loved the plot, you always come up with interesting storylines. Thanks for taking the time to give us readers another great Chuck/Sarah read.
ChuckFanForever chapter 38 . 8/30/2014
I blasted through all 38 chapters like Sarah through a hoard of enemy agents standing in between her and her Chuck! I Iike how you recast the roles for Bryce and Jill so they could stay in Chuck & Sarah's lives as great friends instead of rivals. The Chuck in your story showed off more of the competent side of him, rather than the goofball and socially awkward at times the TV show sometimes portrayed him as. I can't believe how civil Casey was towards Chuck! ;). Glad I found your story through recommendation from the ChuckThis blog, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Mr. M.Parker chapter 38 . 8/30/2014
Thanks for the great ending to the story and a great chapter to read too.
Jimmy 144 chapter 38 . 8/26/2014
Great story and a lot of fun!
JR69stang chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
Congratulations on the completion of another
very interesting story. You are one of my favorite
authors. You seem to have original ideas that the
show could have used instead of the S3 and S5
crap TMTB gave us. Your ending of Shaw in your
Hollywood story is still my favorite for offing the
smuck. I look forward to a new story from you.
Chuckfanster chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
Nice fitting ending to your tome. Thank you for your story and enjoy your break. Until next time...
wilf21 chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
A really lovely end to a great story. I very much enjoyed it all. And I liked how you were able to weave a number of canon-related scenes into this final chapter.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it. I am glad to hear that you plan on writing another one. I look forward to reading it.
Chkgun93 chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
That has to be one of the best updates you have done, plus an excellent story, I want to thank you for taking the time to write out this wonderful story, it was very funny at times and had lots of action, and some fun filled chapters as well.
atcDave chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
Thanks for finishing another fun story! Enjoy some time off, and I'll eagerly await whatever you come up with next.
charahkids chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
Aw man, I'm sad this story ended because it was Friggin AWESOME! What a fine job and you made it so interesting! I wish there would be a couple of more chapters on the family life, but I'll take whatever you gave me. And I'm definitely looking forward with your next project! Ple
ase come back soon! :D