Reviews for Dirty Day Dreams
Radioactive Secrets chapter 11 . 2/28
Can I say I LOVE all of these one-shots? All the characters are written perfectly and the fantasies are extremely well written.
So... heh, it's not bad that I want either Maggie, Beth or anyone really to daydream about Maggie/Beth... whoops, I'm pretty sure wanting that makes me a bad person, but I don't really care. Love this story!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Well I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that haha. Cant deny that it held my interest though. Hope to read more soon.
mrsreedus69 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
"Cuffs and Cocks" - that'd be a great band name! Loved it- if anybody ever needed to get laid - it's Rick. He was especially stressed during this episode! Thanks!
masm chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Holy...the Governor and Michonne is hot as ! Need to smoke a ciggie now.
jas87 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
A little different but super hot :)
TS-19 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Brilliant. Filthy and brilliant. Fan-frackin-tastic, as always! Great job, girl!
EnglishPoet18 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
You know...I'm going to give you props, Elle. My first thoughts when I started reading were, "Where is she going with this and how in the hell are we going to get Rick from here to there?" LOL, BUT - as usual, you prove me wrong and turn the situation into something I really would have never thought could be a sexual scene. Kudos to you my friend, you made it work and you made it HOT. I love naughty "Officer Hard Cock". Poor baby, he needed that release badly. :)
mrsreedus69 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Beautifully filthy! Loved it!
BustersJezebel chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Ha, no thanks needed and it was NOT a hot mess. You had good bones baby, very very good bones. And the formatting made all the difference.

It was smooth, cool, a little crazy and you were never really sure where Phillips mind was at which was a good thing as that was how he was on the show. And to finish with his thoughts? Excellent.

No thanks needed, is always a pleasure.
EnglishPoet18 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Hmm...this isn't my usual cup of tea as you know. Not that it's bad at all because it isn't. I'm trying to wrap my head around it though, LOL. I like how you turned this into something dirty and something that I never would have considered. You made it seem like something that could happen and I could envision everything that you were writing. Great job with it! :)
TS-19 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Grrr, stupid thing logged me out. I am not 'Guest'! LOL On that note, my review was: "I simply love your stories! You have a real knack for this!"
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
I simply love your stories! You have a real knack for this!
PleasantlyPremeditated chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Hehe. I have to say, I'd never doubt for an instant Maggie's ability to have a dirty mind. Nice chapter. 3
EnglishPoet18 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Very nice! I desperately needed this distraction right now too. The way you wrote Daryl here was hot. What I wouldn't give to be Maggie! Man...I'm glad you updated this one. These dirty little dreams are hot!
mrsreedus69 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Shit! That was hotter than a $2.00 pistol! Keep em' coming!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »