Reviews for Magic really sucks!
winddemon199 chapter 4 . 5/7
lol to bad kid flash and jinx did kinda get together haha they did kiss afterall
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
NOOOOO NOT THIS ONE TOO! IM SERIOUS. ITS LATE AND I NEED AND GOOD (FINISHED) WALLY WEST FANFIC LIKE I NEED TO BREATHE. PLEASE. I LOVE YOU. AND YOUR STORIES. THEY ARE S O. G O O D. PLEASE FINISH. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCHHHHHH
Anon chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Your fictional is very interesting. Are you still writing? I would love to see more of this story. It's been over a year since I first read it, I'm sure I am not the only person who wishes to read more from you.

"Still...you...do not...answer..."
-Still doll.
K.J. Bollinger chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Really Great!
embermoonlight chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Continue soon I can't wait!
star's dreams chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
SD: Desperate times and all...and I like how you handle Jinx, there a lot about her that even the DC comics don't touch upon leaving some amazing possibility but all in all I like where this going and the set up of all possible things going wrong.
Ally Marton chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Aahhh, its so lovely

Its been too long, too long since I've read YJ fanfics... :(

I feel as though the fandom is dying, but your work is still going strong! Thank you for this new chapter! I know you need to follow however you've placed this plot to be, but I REALLY WANT TO SEE PROTECTIVE/IN-THE-KNOW BARRY! IS THIS POSSIBLE?! UGH THEIR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP IS KILLING MEEEEE!

:D Thanks again so much for updating! LOVE Linda's part! Keep up the great work!

Ally
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Hey, I was wondering if Klarion and Wally and Jinx ever form a kind of friendship thing...?
Asheza chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Awesome chapter! I'm enjoying your story a lot!
I like the way you are using Jinx for the story, is very original!
Keep it up!
Guabii chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Please update, and more Barry action :)
SayMrrp chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
This is awesome! Whoa... awesomeness overload here.
Miu1 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read the next one Klarion deserves to be punched for messing around with Linda, and driving Wally to steal from a museum. If he gets caught Barry will probably think he's turned into a villain, so much drama!

Update Soon!
insanity why so serious chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Do you KNOW how long I WAITED for this update! Thank you! Now update again sooner this time or I'll unleash wally's demon powers on you full force!
Chunkymonkeh chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
This story's so intriguing! It sounds like you really have a plot in mind. And i love that you're mixing teen titans wally with jy wally.

This chapter about wally's parents' backstory was so scary. I love it. And how you described wally's condition from how barry sees it? Shudder

There are a few grammar mistakes like an extra word or misspellings but they're hardly noticeable!

I hope you can update soon. I'll be reading it!